Drag Radial and inexpensive rear rims

PowerKraus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered some of those :omg: M/T ET Street Radial IIs. The size I've been waiting for is finally here, the 345/35/18.

I've had very good luck/times running these, albeit a smaller size, on my Grand National. They wear a little faster than the Nittos (2nd choice), but the M/T are the best if traction is your #1 priority.

I appreciate any ideas on where I could pick up a couple of rear rims so I can swap these babies on when needed. I'd even settle for some Gen II stockers with curb rash; just not bent.

Any suggestions ?

Also, what has been your experience with M/T drag radials on your Viper?

Thanks !

Neal
2002 GTS - VEC II, Fresh Air Intake, and Nitrox

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cost? Did you get them from JonB?

Do you have stock rims on now? I have a set of BFGs on a set of stockers and they work great!

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What do you consider inexpensive?

My stock wheels are on the way back from CalChome. Once they get back and test out OK, I'll be on Ebay selling these SSR wheels WITH the BFG drag radials for a no-haggle price of $700. I won't split up the tires and wheels. The tires are still soft and measure 52 on my durometer. Tires have only made 5-6 runs on the drag strip and have never had a burnout on them.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
P

PowerKraus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you consider inexpensive?

My stock wheels are on the way back from CalChome. Once they get back and test out OK, I'll be on Ebay selling these SSR wheels WITH the BFG drag radials for a no-haggle price of $700. I won't split up the tires and wheels. The tires are still soft and measure 52 on my durometer. Tires have only made 5-6 runs on the drag strip and have never had a burnout on them.

What are the rim specs/size. .....$700 for two rear rims and mounted (?) tires?

Thanks ! Looks like you may be able to provide my required solution

Neal

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tires have only made 5-6 runs on the drag strip and have never had a burnout on them.

Did I read that right? These tires have 5-6 runs on them? Those stickers must be made from some really tough paper! :lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960