Drive SRT Targa Newfoundland Announcement Tidbit

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a post on Facebook from Drive SRT that they were entering 2 Challengers and a Viper ACR in the Targa Newfoundland competition. They are also looking to raise money for the Autism Society of Newfoundland and Labrador.
What got my attention was this......" The event also affords SRT the chance to test new Pirelli rubber and Pennzoil Ultra engine oil – both of which will be original equipment in the next Dodge Viper."
The oil I knew about, the tires I didn't, so sorry if this is old news.

Later,
Joe B

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pirelli?! Good !
Michelin has been sticking it to Viper owners long enough.
Don't get me wrong, they're great tires but..., not bringing the Super Sport out in Gen III/IV stock sizes?!
...A-holes!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Saw a post on Facebook from Drive SRT that they were entering 2 Challengers and a Viper ACR in the Targa Newfoundland competition. They are also looking to raise money for the Autism Society of Newfoundland and Labrador.
What got my attention was this......" The event also affords SRT the chance to test new Pirelli rubber and Pennzoil Ultra engine oil – both of which will be original equipment in the next Dodge Viper."
The oil I knew about, the tires I didn't, so sorry if this is old news.

Later, Joe B

It was somewhat old, and I did make 2 'hints' in recent posts. The "Italian Connection" helped...

For some reason I cannot search my own posts. Shows 1 week only, regardless of my search parameters.