Drivers Edge at TWS CCW March 12-13

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gerdts and the Sewells will be there, anyone else joining us for what should be a great weekend of track fun? :D

Richard

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Warning thread hijack.

B & R,
Did your cars come from the factory as ACR's?

OP
OP
B

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shooter t1

No we converted them last year. We were lucky enough with JonB's help to run down all the OEM pieces. We are still running our stock rotors but other than that they are great!

Richard

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Ok, so they are not 1 of 1's like your sig line says.

Thanks.

OP
OP
B

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shooter:

To my knowledge they are the only 08' converted Coupe and Convertable.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Shooter:

To my knowledge they are the only 08' converted Coupe and Convertable.

To my knowledge there is only one Viper with dolphins painted on it. Doesn't make it a 1 of 1. If it didn't come from the factory like that, it's not a 1 of 1 car. Your cars look great,:2tu: they are just not 1 of 1's.

OP
OP
B

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess that is why Beth labled them Home Boy/Girl ACR's, Never intended them to be taken as an ACR, thats why there was no rebadging. Was going to trade my coupe in on an ACR but was able to convert both of the 08's for less than the difference wanted to do the trade. We love going to the track and the cars are night and day different with the Aero and KW4's on them. From what I have been able to acertain from the 08 production numbers there was only 1 venom red ACR and it was a solid. All the parts used were OEM so from a performance perspecive I got what I wanted.

Richard

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Guess that is why Beth labled them Home Boy/Girl ACR's, Never intended them to be taken as an ACR, thats why there was no rebadging.

Then why call them ACR's? or 1 of 1 cars when they are not?.

Anyways, I was compiling a list of 1 of 1 ACR's in the VCA, so thanks for the answers.

OP
OP
B

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you have taken offense to our sig therefore we have made a change and hope it meets with your approval.

The biggest difference between our cars and badged cars is the assembly location - they were done locally with the appropriate OEM parts rather than at Prefix. But, rest assured neither car will be rebadged.

The reason for the mods quite honestly was for tracking purposes - night and day difference in handling capabilities.

Agree to disagree?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Don't change anything on my behalf. Nothing to agree to disagree about. If they didn't come from the factory like that, they are not 1 of 1 cars. As I said before, I was compiling a list of real 1 of 1 ACR's in the VCA. Call them want you want, they're your cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456