DriveSRT.com

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody else going to be in Vegas this weekend for Drive SRT track experience? Anyone done it recently in any other cities? Pretty pricey class as I paid about $100,000 to attend but you get a free Viper with the purchase price. :2tu:

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't run in another city. I did the SRT experience in November at Vegas. You will enjoy it. The autocross was fun but I enjoyed the track the most. Best fun is at the end of the day about half of the class get to ride in a Viper with an instructor but they don't let participants drive the Viper.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did it at Laguna Seca in February. It was a lot of fun. Would have had 3rd place for autocross except for one cone. The Head to Head autocross in the Jeep Grand Cherokee was a real kick. Lead follow in the Challenger, 300, and Charger around Laguna Seca is a lot fun as well( hard to get used to Auto power delivery and intrusive nanny devices) but the best part was the Viper Ride with a professional. It was an absolutely incredible experiance. Their gas, brakes, tires and cars, but you get to have all the fun!

OP
OP
D

Danno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a great freakin time! I would highly recommend taking this class. Those that hit the track regularly might not like it because its not highly technical, but Its a blast driving the heck out of their cars and we had a LOT of track time and the instructors were great. :D

V

Venomiss

Glad you had a great time a the experience! We hope you took a few pictures.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its 500.00 but free if you bought an SRT product in the last year. Signed up for the Houston event but heavy thunder bumpers.

billjr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm signed up in Old Bridge Township Raceway Park, Englishtown on June 18, 2010. Any one else that day? Can you use your own dot appproved full face helmet?:drive: Any tips for a novice?

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm signed up in Old Bridge Township Raceway Park, Englishtown on June 18, 2010. Any one else that day? Can you use your own dot appproved full face helmet?:drive: Any tips for a novice?

I am going on that day. I was there last year, it was alot of fun. Bought a 2010 SRT Challenger (wifes dd) this year so I am going again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi