driving fast rules......

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...up until the point that someone doesn't realize how quickly you're moving and they change lanes or cut right in front of you. then i have to lay on the horn which is pointless because it is about as loud as a mouse fart. Anyone have ideas on a decent sounding LOUD horn?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Some hick down here has a train horn on his semi. Don't know if its really practical for a Viper though..

OP
OP
G

GTSTF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool. now all i have to do is get my GTS painted orange with "01" on the sides and a confederate flag on the roof.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why use a horn?The only time I've heard mine is at inspection time.The horn is a waste of time.In a close or crisis situation the last thing you need to be doing is pressing a horn button while your crashing.I spend crisis and close shave time STEERING,Using the Throttle and the Brake and sometimes even the shifter.Screx the horn.Its as useless as a speedometer.Yesterday a semi conscious older lady made a left turn in front of me from the right lane and promptly stopped completely blocking the left lane and partially blocking the right lane.NO signal of course.I was coming up to pass.She of course stopped before crossing 2 empty lanes to turn left into a gas station.If I had been concentrating on beeping the horn instead of driving I would be arriving at VOI in my PU truck next week not the Viper. Bruce

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper