Driving schools in Florida

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good Performance Driving school in Florida? Something that has Vettes or Vipers as their instruction cars. I appreciate any help.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the school at Sebring a couple years back w/ the Woodhouse crew, and it was AWESOME! Good front engine/rear wheel drive cars (Panoz), great instructors, 3 days of track time (full track) and a really great bunch of guys. I wish I could bust out the $ and take the time off to do it again in January.

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Panoz school Woodhouse is "sponsoring" is 25, 26, 27 Jan 05 at Sebring.

Call/e-mail Bill Pemberton for details or see his post on this event.

See you there.

Paul :usa:

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called Woodhouse and the cost for the Panoz school at Sebring on January 25-27 is $2,995. I immediately signed up as they have room for only 24 drivers. Anybody else from Florida going?

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg:

We're going to a BMW-Porsche event at Sebring with a group from Canton (the Berry family - Seibert-Keck Insurance) in late January. It is very well run (including excellent intructors) and a hoot in a Viper (you mow down those other makes like they're not even moving sometimes). Should be a few other Vipers there too. Check it out at www.sunshinebeemer.com

Rich

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich,

Long time no see! I look foward to seeing you again at Sebring
this year. I also plan on being there the weekend before with Chin Motorsports. There usually are a number of guys from the VRL/WC
who come down to get some track time prior to the 12 Hours of Sebring
in March.

Fast Eddie

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed:

Glad to hear you'll be back again. Should be a few more Vipers this year too. I've heard there will be several WCGT Vipers at the Chin event too, so have fun!

Rich