Driving schools in Florida

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good Performance Driving school in Florida? Something that has Vettes or Vipers as their instruction cars. I appreciate any help.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the school at Sebring a couple years back w/ the Woodhouse crew, and it was AWESOME! Good front engine/rear wheel drive cars (Panoz), great instructors, 3 days of track time (full track) and a really great bunch of guys. I wish I could bust out the $ and take the time off to do it again in January.

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Panoz school Woodhouse is "sponsoring" is 25, 26, 27 Jan 05 at Sebring.

Call/e-mail Bill Pemberton for details or see his post on this event.

See you there.

Paul :usa:

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I called Woodhouse and the cost for the Panoz school at Sebring on January 25-27 is $2,995. I immediately signed up as they have room for only 24 drivers. Anybody else from Florida going?

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greg:

We're going to a BMW-Porsche event at Sebring with a group from Canton (the Berry family - Seibert-Keck Insurance) in late January. It is very well run (including excellent intructors) and a hoot in a Viper (you mow down those other makes like they're not even moving sometimes). Should be a few other Vipers there too. Check it out at www.sunshinebeemer.com

Rich

VIPORXXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich,

Long time no see! I look foward to seeing you again at Sebring
this year. I also plan on being there the weekend before with Chin Motorsports. There usually are a number of guys from the VRL/WC
who come down to get some track time prior to the 12 Hours of Sebring
in March.

Fast Eddie

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed:

Glad to hear you'll be back again. Should be a few more Vipers this year too. I've heard there will be several WCGT Vipers at the Chin event too, so have fun!

Rich

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang