DTC Code P0157 on my 06 S/C Roadster

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just want to ask if this code should be addressed and fixed right away. It came on and checked it with my handheld device and showed this code on my 2006 Supercharged SRT 10 Convertible. I deleted it with my device but it showed up again about a week after deleting it. Any opinions suggestions much appreciated... Thank you :)

Westxsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
o2 sensor...maybe caused by a burned wire. The code reader should tell you which bank L/R and what number 1 or 2.

OP
OP
V

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Replace the sensor...... and or check for a bad or burnt wire.
If you are not a DIY'er/CarGuy don't mess with it.

I may have to just go to a shop and have it done. Can the Dodge dealer service fix it?

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have headers just the stock ones. Is this an easy fix? Thank you for the replies :)

if the exhaust is stock you do NOT have to remove the sill. You can get to the sensor from under the car.

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the exhaust is stock you do NOT have to remove the sill. You can get to the sensor from under the car.

Good point. Get the car up on a lift. It can be a 5 minute job if its a simple loose connector or you just replace the O2 censor. You can do it with the car lifted up on a jack and stands but its a little tight.