Dual Gauge Pod

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone make a windshield A pillar gauge pod for Gen 3 Vipers. I'm looking for a dual pod. I've seen the one over the steering wheel but like the windshield pillar location better.
Thank you

Last edited:

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
they don't man. I have been looking for one for quite a while. I ended up getting a steering column mount for one and am wondering where to mount my secnd guage.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found a place that will custom make them for $39 each but you have to buy 20. Maybe if there was enough interest it would be worthwhile.

Proshop

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im having a custom one made of CF and it will be ready before the end of November. I have another post referencing this pod pillar and will post pics up when it gets here. The gauges are mounted low which seem to be perfect in my eyes.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im having a custom one made of CF and it will be ready before the end of November. I have another post referencing this pod pillar and will post pics up when it gets here. The gauges are mounted low which seem to be perfect in my eyes.

Can I ask what that set you back?

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted a thread about developing this exact setup about a month ago. Do a search, see if the guy made any progress. I'd like a boost/AF combo on my car too.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me I searched using gauge, pod, gauge pod, etc and came up short. Maybe I don't know how to search properly.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think there are alot of people who would like to have one made. Please post information and photos when you het it. Thanks,
Sal

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4