Dwayne @ PBC Automotive hooked it up....

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my headers.... and cat delete.... 3" all the way back. This thing is a monster now, I found a new love for my Viper. We spent this past Saturday mocking it up and installing it along with my new wheels. Take a look:

You must be registered for see images attach

Christian, the owner of PBC, is a very friendly and easy guy to work with. Dwayne and VP have worked on a few other Viper owners cars including Keda, Walt and Jack in the past. If you would like to contact him reach out to me or contact Christian:

PBC Automotive
14500-C Lee Road
Chantilly, VA
703-818-9840
[email protected]
www.pbcautomotive.com

Last edited:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the new wheels. What did you do with old ones?

Perhaps PBC Automotive wants to put together a tech day?

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the new wheels. What did you do with old ones?

Perhaps PBC Automotive wants to put together a tech day?

Still have them, may sell them.

Actually they do and I need to talk to you about setting it up.

OP
OP
G

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: If we can get some interest and put on a good event, then we have permission from the owner to do a Tech Day and make it an official Viper Tech Day every year. Here is what we can have for this event:

-Raffle off a free oil change or small maintenance/service. (This shop is full service)
-All VCA members receive 15% off labor all year round.
-Tech day with sign up of 12-15 Vipers. Submit a list of work you would like to perform or questions you may want addressed. This would be a DIY with the help of a Viper Tech.
-Of course food and drinks would be provided.
-Car Wash if anyone is interested.

We would also plan to have an outside vendor come in and talk about their product/service. Personally I have used a lot of vendors with positive experiences that I would like to share with our local members. The firs Tech Day would have Cliff @ Auto Armour present to talk about clear film for paint protection, he also specializes in fixing paint imperfections (take a look at my paint).

If anyone has any additional ideas please pass it along and we can consider adding it to our agenda.