Dyno results !!

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the dyno yesterday, and these are the results. I think my car is running a bit rich ?? my mods are in the sig, and each run with a different VEC1 setting. Thanx to Y2K GTS for helping me post this!!

You must be registered for see images

----

OP
OP
V

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

Thanx !! The Hot Air induction is the best way to go !! Thanx for a wonderful product and keep up the hard work
smile.gif

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VENUMISH what were your vec1 settings for 001ro, 006ro, and 007ro. it seems 006ro was the best hp and tq settings. To me the creampuffs are kicking butt without he lumpy cam, excellent numbers. By the way your torque numbers are impressive to say the least.

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW those torque #s are great. nice hp #s too. ya us creampuff cars are putting up some good #s.

OP
OP
V

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ronviper,

Thanx for the nice words
smile.gif
On the first run the settings were 0,0. Second run +10,0 and the third run +10,-4. Any more on the high dial and Id hear loud pinging. I am very very pleased with the numbers I pulled. Gonna wait until the weather gets even cooler and try to get into the 500 torque.
bounce.gif

OP
OP
V

Viperoctane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent,

Thanks
smile.gif
Yeah it seems the "creampuffs" seem to wake up after headers. Gonna add Roller rockers and probably heads during xmas and cant wait to see what happens.