Dyno shop in upstate new york

pedro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just install a roe supercharge and need to have vec 2 program looking for a good dyno shop?

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm still here. The best way to reach me right now is via email.

Dimitrious, I'll give you a ring in a bit.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BILL, i have emailed you a bunch of times with NO reply. i hope all is ok but ya really messed me up on dynoing my car and tuning it.

im gonna need to try it again but im afraid of the same result happening.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm still here. The best way to reach me right now is via email.

Dimitrious, I'll give you a ring in a bit.

Bill we dyno'd my car like what 2 - 3 weeks ago??

Bill did an awesome job as usual and the car is running MINT.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stu....how did your dyno go with Bill? I just heard from him and he's apparently "back". Hope so!

went great.

gained 11 RWHP and 24 RWTQ on a (VERY HOT AND HUMID DAY when the last dyno was in november) and got rid of the backfire, I couldent be happier.

Not to mention Bill gave me some great ideas (and even better prices) for parts on my bike.

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how long ago it was, but I think it was more than 3 weeks ago.

Glad to hear the car is running well.

So when are we going to mod the bike?

Bill M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey plum. Give me a call. The number I have for you just keeps ringing.

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ask for mitch. he just got roe software for VEC 2. http://www.speedtechnik.com/

Yo D I live down the road from that guy and mitch is a CROOK do NOT go to him, he owns a black SRT, trust me I could tell you some shyt about him I would not take a dirk bike to him.

Hey STUGOTS - This is Mitchell Frischer, the owner of SPEEDTECHNIK. Who the hell do you think you are making such unfounded assertions about myself or my business? I don't even know who you are, let alone have ever seen your car...

Yes, I have a Black Mamba SRT10. Does that make me a crook? What if anything have I ever done to you or anyone you know?

The last thing I am is a crook, I don't have to be one at all!

Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else who may own a shop near mine? I am completely and utterly shocked at your baseless allegations.

I also suggest you learn how to spell, then bring your uneducated self to my business where you can tell me all this "shyt" to my face, of which you have none to tell.

For all those out there, I built SPEEDTECHNIK for a number of reasons, one of them being that I had been taken advantage of at other performance facilities and wanted to build a business that did top-quality work, with no reason or need to rip people off, period.

My partner Hugh Stewart and I have been close friends for over 20 years. Hugh's 14+ year reputation in the performance industry is unmatched by almost anyone. He has raced and tech'd professionally in the SPEED WORLD Challenge series for 8 years, and has built numerous vehicles of many makes that are among the fastest and most reliable out there.
We currently race professionally in the SPEED WORLD CHALLENGE Touring Car Series along with the fine individuals at DODGE MOTORSPORTS and Dodge's SRT Division, with whom we have almost daily contact. Our race vehicle is a 2004 Dodge SRT-4 which we engineered, built, race, and maintain ourselves. We have been a staple in the performance community for 3 years, and prior to my owning SPEEDTECHNIK, I worked in the finance industry.

We have recently been featured in Sport Compact Car, Sports Car Magazine, Grassroots Motorsports, EUROTUNER, and Speed-Style-and Sound magazines. Oh, and we didn't pay a dollar for the coverage either. We earned it with hard work.

I take my business and reputation very seriously. Those who attempt to impede on them in any way should make sure they have their facts straight before making any assertions.

I look forward to your response STUGOTS. Remember to back up your assertions with facts. Slander is nothing to be taken lightly, as I am not.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yo D I live down the road from that guy and mitch is a CROOK do NOT go to him, he owns a black SRT, trust me I could tell you some shyt about him I would not take a dirk bike to him.

Hey STUGOTS - This is Mitchell Frischer, the owner of SPEEDTECHNIK. Who the hell do you think you are making such unfounded assertions about myself or my business? I don't even know who you are, let alone have ever seen your car...

Yes, I have a Black Mamba SRT10. Does that make me a crook? What if anything have I ever done to you or anyone you know?

Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else who may own a shop near mine? I am completely and utterly shocked at your baseless allegations.

I also suggest you learn how to spell, then bring your uneducated self to my business where you can tell me all this "shyt" to my face, of which you have none to tell.

For all those out there, I built SPEEDTECHNIK for a number of reasons, one of them being that I had been taken advantage of at other performance facilities and wanted to build a business that did top-quality work, with no reason or need to rip people off, period.

My partner Hugh Stewart and I have been close friends for over 20 years. Hugh's 14+ year reputation in the performance industry is unmatched by almost anyone. He has raced and tech'd professionally in the SPEED WORLD Challenge series for 8 years, and has built numerous vehicles of many makes that are among the fastest and most reliable out there.
We currently race professionally in the SPEED WORLD CHALLENGE Touring Car Series along with the fine individuals at DODGE MOTORSPORTS and Dodge's SRT Division, with whom we have almost daily contact. Our race vehicle is a 2004 Dodge SRT-4 which we engineered, built, race, and maintain ourselves. We have been a staple in the performance community for 3 years, and prior to my owning SPEEDTECHNIK, I worked in the finance industry.

We have recently been featured in Sport Compact Car, Sports Car Magazine, Grassroots Motorsports, EUROTUNER, and Speed-Style-and Sound magazines. Oh, and we didn't pay a dollar for the coverage either. We earned it with hard work.

I take my business and reputation very seriously. Those who attempt to impede on them in any way should make sure they have their facts straight before making any assertions.

I look forward to your response STUGOTS. Remember to back up your assertions with facts. Slander is nothing to be taken lightly, as I am not.

NO Mitch you never have worked on my car (and never will) and NO I am not comfusing your shop with Jimmies behind you.

Having an SRT does not make you a crook, your business ethics however do.

Now you Pm'd me and I replied (trying to keep this quiet for you) but if you wish to talk in open fourm thats fine by me.

I know many many MANY people who have been "screwed" by you (most of which hang out at the local shell and most of which who now go to import tuning instead of you) This is no "slander" just truth.

"Slander is nothing to be taken lightly, as I am not" is that susposto be a threat???

In any case out of everyone who had their car tuned by you I cant find 1 that is happy, weather it be for price or the work.

Look man I have never had any work done with you so I have no beef with you or your shop all im doing is relaying the message that (atleast 8) of your customers have told me or I have overheard them telling someone that they were unhappy, now I'll give you this when I went to your shop it did in fact look like a decent place to me but again I have had anything tuned with you.

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

NO Mitch you never have worked on my car (and never will) and NO I am not comfusing your shop with Jimmies behind you.

Now you Pm'd me and I replied (trying to keep this quiet for you) but if you wish to talk in open fourm thats fine by me.

I know many many MANY people who have been "screwed" by you (most of which hang out at the local shell and most of which who now go to import tuning instead of you) This is no "slander" just truth.

"Slander is nothing to be taken lightly, as I am not" is that susposto be a threat???

In any case out of everyone who had their car tuned by you I cant find 1 that is happy, weather it be for price or the work.

Look man I have never had any work done with you so I have no beef with you or your shop all im doing is relaying the message that (atleast 8) of your customers have told me or I have overheard them telling someone that they were unhappy, now I'll give you this when I went to your shop it did in fact look like a decent place to me but again I have had anything tuned with you.
<font color="red"> </font>

Tony / STUGOTS: If you were "trying to keep this quiet..." you would have PM'd me first, which you didn't. Since I have nothing to hide, I will post my response to you right here. I'm sorry I PM'd you back, having read your message prior to your latest post here.

So, what business ethics are you talking about? The fact that I sell top quality products and installations that are guaranteed for the entirety of the customer owning the vehicle? Maybe it's that we don't haggle prices, or do special "cash" deals since SPEEDTECHNIK is a 100% legitimate business unlike the others you speak of which are merely names with no legal foundation or incorporation whatsoever.

You know many, many people that have been "screwed" by me? I challenge you to name one, or have them tell me so in an email; ([email protected]). I think you really have your facts confused here once again.

Also, you should mention that this local "Shell" station is a hangout spot for a lot of young (meaning teens, kids, etc.) street racers. I do not ever hang out there, and as a matter of fact have stopped there only once on my way home for gas and talked to some kids there; of which I only knew 1 or 2. I don't participate in street racing at all and never will. Yes, I will squeeze the throttle on my way to and from work, but never as a challenged race; that is just plain stupid.

I have had two customers that I know of go to IC. One is Evan D. who for some reason decided to have a turbo kit installed by them after having all of his initial work done here without one problem. The other is an owner of a VW GTi whose amount of work here was a few dyno pulls. I have a feeling that a former employee of mine (now at IC) prodded him into this by way of massive discounting, since this was the first S4 IC had ever worked on in such a capacity. Even if there were 8 unhappy customers, I have learned that in retail you cannot make everyone happy all the time. Somehow we have managed to have hundreds of extremely happy and satisfied customers as well. We at SPEEDTECHNIK put forth the finest effort and produce the most thorough work around. If we didn't, we couldn't guarantee it.

As for the numerous people you say you have talked to, overheard talking, etc. it's pretty much what anyone reading this would see; B.S. on your part. Suddenly it just went from knowing people to "overhearing them". That's real fact-finding. As for anyone getting "screwed", it has never happened and never will. I don't know how you define the word "screwed" but in this business it implies that someone paid for parts and never got them, or paid for work that wasn't performed or done right at all. Neither of these have ever happend here and never will.

Pertaining to my use of the word slander; since you admittedly have never had any work done at SPEEDTECHNIK your comments are slanderous in their nature and have only one intention which is to impede upon my business. While it is not a threat it is a fact which should not be taken lightly. As you have the right to express your feelings, I retain the right to defend myself and my business.

As for not having your car here and never planning on doing so; that is your choice. Again, you don't know anything about us other than by rumor of immature street racers. You have only admitted to being in my facility (and thanks for your one and only decent statement as to how "nice" it is), and at best taking a glance at the showroom. This hardly makes your voice one to listen to when it comes to SPEEDTECHNIK since we have never worked on your car, ever.

You know STUGOTS/Tony, Bill Ma of VOS and I are friendly and happily refer people to each other along with providing each other assistance when needed. He told me today you have always been a nice guy and not loud or rude in any way. I have to wonder what your motivation really is here. Finally, I'll ask you to back up your claim about my "business ethics" with facts. Otherwise, keep your unfounded opinions to yourself, and have fun at the "local Shell station" with the rest of the street racers of which I am not.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

<font color="red"> </font>

Tony / STUGOTS: If you were "trying to keep this quiet..." you would have PM'd me first, which you didn't. Since I have nothing to hide, I will post my response to you right here. I'm sorry I PM'd you back, having read your message prior to your latest post here.

So, what business ethics are you talking about? The fact that I sell top quality products and installations that are guaranteed for the entirety of the customer owning the vehicle? Maybe it's that we don't haggle prices, or do special "cash" deals since SPEEDTECHNIK is a 100% legitimate business unlike the others you speak of which are merely names with no legal foundation or incorporation whatsoever.

You know many, many people that have been "screwed" by me? I challenge you to name one, or have them tell me so in an email; ([email protected]). I think you really have your facts confused here once again.

Also, you should mention that this local "Shell" station is a hangout spot for a lot of young (meaning teens, kids, etc.) street racers. I do not ever hang out there, and as a matter of fact have stopped there only once on my way home for gas and talked to some kids there; of which I only knew 1 or 2. I don't participate in street racing at all and never will. Yes, I will squeeze the throttle on my way to and from work, but never as a challenged race; that is just plain stupid.

I have had two customers that I know of go to IC. One is Evan D. who for some reason decided to have a turbo kit installed by them after having all of his initial work done here without one problem. The other is an owner of a VW GTi whose amount of work here was a few dyno pulls. I have a feeling that a former employee of mine (now at IC) prodded him into this by way of massive discounting, since this was the first S4 IC had ever worked on in such a capacity. Even if there were 8 unhappy customers, I have learned that in retail you cannot make everyone happy all the time. Somehow we have managed to have hundreds of extremely happy and satisfied customers as well. We at SPEEDTECHNIK put forth the finest effort and produce the most thorough work around. If we didn't, we couldn't guarantee it.

As for the numerous people you say you have talked to, overheard talking, etc. it's pretty much what anyone reading this would see; B.S. on your part. Suddenly it just went from knowing people to "overhearing them". That's real fact-finding. As for anyone getting "screwed", it has never happened and never will. I don't know how you define the word "screwed" but in this business it implies that someone paid for parts and never got them, or paid for work that wasn't performed or done right at all. Neither of these have ever happend here and never will.

Pertaining to my use of the word slander; since you admittedly have never had any work done at SPEEDTECHNIK your comments are slanderous in their nature and have only one intention which is to impede upon my business. While it is not a threat it is a fact which should not be taken lightly. As you have the right to express your feelings, I retain the right to defend myself and my business.

As for not having your car here and never planning on doing so; that is your choice. Again, you don't know anything about us other than by rumor of immature street racers. You have only admitted to being in my facility (and thanks for your one and only decent statement as to how "nice" it is), and at best taking a glance at the showroom. This hardly makes your voice one to listen to when it comes to SPEEDTECHNIK since we have never worked on your car, ever.

You know STUGOTS/Tony, Bill Ma of VOS and I are friendly and happily refer people to each other along with providing each other assistance when needed. He told me today you have always been a nice guy and not loud or rude in any way. I have to wonder what your motivation really is here. Finally, I'll ask you to back up your claim about my "business ethics" with facts. Otherwise, keep your unfounded opinions to yourself, and have fun at the "local Shell station" with the rest of the street racers of which I am not.

you know its funny you keep putting down "shell street racers" but you tuned alot of their cars for just that so why diss your own clients??

I never said said I JUST overheard them all I overheard SOME but atleast 5 were said to my face and 4 of those are good friends of mine in which I trust what they are saying.

I know who Evan is however did not know where he got his S4 tuned (however they did a nice job with it).

Like I said to you in the Pm I just sent you (before reading this) I have no beef with you or your business what so ever BUT there is alot of negative things going around about you from customers that say they had to go to IC to get their cars fix after you screwed them up and atleast 4 of them that I know of DID go to IC weeks after got it back from you any idea why they would?? As far as droping names im no rat if they wanted you to know they would have told you themselves its not my place to say names.

Like I said in the Pm I have no issue with you or your shop I have just heard ALOT of bad things about you and when D said he was going there I thought its only fair to let him know because lets face it whats being said about you makes JH look like a saint.

ohh BTW "Tony / STUGOTS: If you were "trying to keep this quiet..." you would have PM'd me first" I dident even know you were a member on here.

you know instead of "killing the messenger" it may be in your best interest to find out what all these peoples problems with you are.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and let me also say I have met you a few times and talked with you a few times and TO ME you did seem like a nice guy but again the only ones who know for sure are the ones who have had work done by you and most of them are not very happy.

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you know its funny you keep putting down "shell street racers" but you tuned alot of their cars for just that so why diss your own clients??

I never said said I JUST overheard them all I overheard SOME but atleast 5 were said to my face and 4 of those are good friends of mine in which I trust what they are saying.

I know who Evan is however did not know where he got his S4 tuned (however they did a nice job with it).

Like I said to you in the Pm I just sent you (before reading this) I have no beef with you or your business what so ever BUT there is alot of negative things going around about you from customers that say they had to go to IC to get their cars fix after you screwed them up and atleast 4 of them that I know of DID go to IC weeks after got it back from you any idea why they would?? As far as droping names im no rat if they wanted you to know they would have told you themselves its not my place to say names.

Like I said in the Pm I have no issue with you or your shop I have just heard ALOT of bad things about you and when D said he was going there I thought its only fair to let him know because lets face it whats being said about you makes JH look like a saint.

ohh BTW "Tony / STUGOTS: If you were "trying to keep this quiet..." you would have PM'd me first" I dident even know you were a member on here.

you know instead of "killing the messenger" it may be in your best interest to find out what all these peoples problems with you are.
and let me also say I have met you a few times and talked with you a few times and TO ME you did seem like a nice guy but again the only ones who know for sure are the ones who have had work done by you and most of them are not very happy.

Well Tony, thanks for the nice comments about myself. I am indeed a nice person albeit one who doesn't appreciate B***s**t.

I have no issue with the "Shell" street racers specifically, I think street racing as whole is stupid and risky to those participating and those unwillingly involved in many of the accidents I have unfortunately seen with my own eyes and the outcomes thereof. I was in Cleveland, Ohio 2 weeks ago racing with World Challenge and came across an accident as a result of street racing which left a 10 year old girl motherless and another family member without an arm and two legs. So in that regard I hope you and everyone else out here understands why I am against street racing, no matter where it takes place.

We have also never, ever set up a car, or tuned one for the sole purpose of street racing. If someone comes in here and gets a chip for their Audi or VW, or gets their Subaru, or EVO tuned by us - it is never done for that intent. If the customer chooses to participate in street racing then it is their choice, however SPEEDTECHNIK does not advocate it nor set up cars for that sole purpose. Therefore; stating that we have tuned cars for that purpose is nothing shy of ludicrous.

Also, since I own a high-performance business that guarantess all installations, then why would someone get work done here and quickly bail to another shop? If any customer of mine did so, they never complained to me or brought up an issue. As I stated before - I have NEVER "screwed" anyone and always provided the customer with what they paid for (and many times more).

To suggest that "most" of my customers are not very happy with me is also unfounded, as you are going by (what you claim) are a handful of people, seemingly all congregated in one place. I think that hardly makes for either the majority of my customer base or demographic.

Also, Evan D.'s car wasn't tuned by anyone other than GIAC. He bought an AWE turbo kit and had it installed at IC. The software is pre-burned, so there was no tuning of that car involved at all.

As a matter of fact, most of the cars we "tune" are with pre-written software from companies such as APR, OCT Tuning, GIAC, Conforti, RENNTECH, Kleemann, and Powerchips.

However, one thing you've said is correct. I shouldn't be shooting the messenger, right? After all, you're just spreading rumors based on what you claim to be other people's opinions, and nothing of your own since we both know that you &amp; I have never done business together.

I do know that in the near future, I hope to be able to meet up at the "Shell Station" and see you face to face, along with these other people who can tell me anything they want. I'd rather hear it from them anyway and wouldn't expect anyone to be a "rat".

As for comparing me to a thief like JH who is nationally known for his exploits, I take serious offense to that. I have never stolen anything in my entire life, nor have I entered into any illegal business activity. JH has been known to take in a customer car, and the customer's money without ever performing any work at all. This "comparison" is completely uncalled for, and as all my customers know; if there is ever a problem - we are here to help. Should I have to state how many people have come to SPEEDTECHNIK after going to IC? Why bother, as people will always be fickle and I have nothing bad or good to say about them.

I am done with this post. Those who know me will understand why, and those who don't will more than likely check their facts before rushing to judgement. I still encourage you (and your "friends") to come to SPEEDTECHNIK and share your grievances with me personally. I'm a big man and can take the bad with the good.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well Tony, thanks for the nice comments about myself. I am indeed a nice person albeit one who doesn't appreciate B***s**t.

I have no issue with the "Shell" street racers specifically, I think street racing as whole is stupid and risky to those participating and those unwillingly involved in many of the accidents I have unfortunately seen with my own eyes and the outcomes thereof. I was in Cleveland, Ohio 2 weeks ago racing with World Challenge and came across an accident as a result of street racing which left a 10 year old girl motherless and another family member without an arm and two legs. So in that regard I hope you and everyone else out here understands why I am against street racing, no matter where it takes place.

We have also never, ever set up a car, or tuned one for the sole purpose of street racing. If someone comes in here and gets a chip for their Audi or VW, or gets their Subaru, or EVO tuned by us - it is never done for that intent. If the customer chooses to participate in street racing then it is their choice, however SPEEDTECHNIK does not advocate it nor set up cars for that sole purpose. Therefore; stating that we have tuned cars for that purpose is nothing shy of ludicrous.

Also, since I own a high-performance business that guarantess all installations, then why would someone get work done here and quickly bail to another shop? If any customer of mine did so, they never complained to me or brought up an issue. As I stated before - I have NEVER "screwed" anyone and always provided the customer with what they paid for (and many times more).

To suggest that "most" of my customers are not very happy with me is also unfounded, as you are going by (what you claim) are a handful of people, seemingly all congregated in one place. I think that hardly makes for either the majority of my customer base or demographic.

Also, Evan D.'s car wasn't tuned by anyone other than GIAC. He bought an AWE turbo kit and had it installed at IC. The software is pre-burned, so there was no tuning of that car involved at all.

As a matter of fact, most of the cars we "tune" are with pre-written software from companies such as APR, OCT Tuning, GIAC, Conforti, RENNTECH, Kleemann, and Powerchips.

However, one thing you've said is correct. I shouldn't be shooting the messenger, right? After all, you're just spreading rumors based on what you claim to be other people's opinions, and nothing of your own since we both know that you &amp; I have never done business together.

I do know that in the near future, I hope to be able to meet up at the "Shell Station" and see you face to face, along with these other people who can tell me anything they want. I'd rather hear it from them anyway and wouldn't expect anyone to be a "rat".

As for comparing me to a thief like JH who is nationally known for his exploits, I take serious offense to that. I have never stolen anything in my entire life, nor have I entered into any illegal business activity. JH has been known to take in a customer car, and the customer's money without ever performing any work at all. This "comparison" is completely uncalled for, and as all my customers know; if there is ever a problem - we are here to help. Should I have to state how many people have come to SPEEDTECHNIK after going to IC? Why bother, as people will always be fickle and I have nothing bad or good to say about them.

I am done with this post. Those who know me will understand why, and those who don't will more than likely check their facts before rushing to judgement. I still encourage you (and your "friends") to come to SPEEDTECHNIK and share your grievances with me personally. I'm a big man and can take the bad with the good.

First off let me say in this open thread that you did Pm me and ofter to tune one of my cars to prove yourself (which is very cool of you).

Second I never compared you to JH,what I ment was you have just as much negative things going around about you as he does (more localy of course)

Now I dont value the opinions of those clowns at shell who think a stock civic with an exhaust can smoke anything and thats also the reason I dont chill there HOWEVER as I said before there are 4 people who are not happy with you and those 4 people (who do hang at shell to spite all my efforts) I do value their opinions and since they are the customer I think their opinion is all that should be valued by you as well.

As I said from all the times I have talked with you as far as im concerned you seemed very cool but honestly put yourself in my position you have 4 people that you know very well, all had work done by YOU on diffrent occations and are all unhappy now you being in my shoes what would you think of the tuner honestly??

Im in no way shape or form trying to slander you man but honestly to completly ignore what customers are saying would be nieve (sp?)

I'll tell you what just to give you a fair shot, I will have my stang tuned there (not sure if you can do stangs) and if theres no issues I will do 2 things 1. come on here and give you your props on here AND I will smack all 4 of those people who said your were a crook.

I got 3:55 rear end I need put in too not sure if you do that.

Like I said man I got no problems with you at all, as a matter of fact if you saw my face im sure you would remember me (we have bullsh!ted in your shop on a few occations), alls in doing is relaying whats being said by customers around here and I'll be honest with you I DID believe them and thats (and that alone) was the only reason I mentioned you in this post just so one of my viper brothers dident get screwed.

The reason Im willing to give you a shot is you said that Bill @ VOS can vouch for you and I know Bill wouldent steer me in the wrong direction and I respect the hell out of Bill.

I will say this maybe it was an a$$hole thing for me to jump the gun and say your were a crook without FIRST HAND dealing with you but as I said before look at it from my point of view 4 customers you know.

I hope we can get along and talk as we did before all this mess happend but if not I respect that too its cool.

Hey atleast you now know that shyt is being talked about you and your business since before I posted this it sure dident seem like you know.

S/CDaveNY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few things to say regarding all this banter. But first, I want to compliment Stugots on her eloquence.

Rather than expressing other customers' feelings and concerns about SpeedTechnik, I'd like to recount my own experiences with Mitch and the shop. I met Mitch at VOI Dallas and first brought my car for modications at SpeedTechnik in February this year. I presently reside on Long Island and have since been to Norwalk on numerous occasions to have sound work done on my car. In addition to his professional and cordial business demeanor, Mitch also happens to be an honest, ethical, sharp and amiable person. If you've done business with him, you know he's legit and what you see is what you get. When dealing with my car, he was easy to get a hold of and always followed through on all of his guarantees. I was kept well-informed as to the status of my car and never felt left in the dark about anything at anytime. Furthermore, the pricing was fair and I definitely feel like I got my money's worth.

Now, I can't help but to comment on the JH reference. For those who are aware of the extent of wrongdoing there, it is absolutely atrocious that someone could put Mitch and SpeedTechnik into that category. Only one who is ill-informed and ignorant could make such an invalid charge. To reiterate, SpeedTechnik handles cars and customers knowledgeably and courteously.

Yours truly,

A more than happy customer