Dyno shop in upstate new york

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few things to say regarding all this banter. But first, I want to compliment Stugots on her eloquence.

Rather than expressing other customers' feelings and concerns about SpeedTechnik, I'd like to recount my own experiences with Mitch and the shop. I met Mitch at VOI Dallas and first brought my car for modications at SpeedTechnik in February this year. I presently reside on Long Island and have since been to Norwalk on numerous occasions to have sound work done on my car. In addition to his professional and cordial business demeanor, Mitch also happens to be an honest, ethical, sharp and amiable person. If you've done business with him, you know he's legit and what you see is what you get. When dealing with my car, he was easy to get a hold of and always followed through on all of his guarantees. I was kept well-informed as to the status of my car and never felt left in the dark about anything at anytime. Furthermore, the pricing was fair and I definitely feel like I got my money's worth.

Now, I can't help but to comment on the JH reference. For those who are aware of the extent of wrongdoing there, it is absolutely atrocious that someone could put Mitch and SpeedTechnik into that category. Only one who is ill-informed and ignorant could make such an invalid charge. To reiterate, SpeedTechnik handles cars and customers knowledgeably and courteously.

Yours truly,

A more than happy customer

Im glad you came on here and said that because im not out to hurt Mitch im out to find the TRUTH because he is very close to me and I'd like to be able to use him for things so im really hoping the pros win out over the cons but as I said I'd be nieve to just not listen to the negative in the same respect.

BTW corney a$$ cheap shots are not needed I have 2 sides to a story here and im trying to find out the TRUTH thats all.

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony / STUGOTS :

Fair enough. Come in any day or call and we'll make the date for your car. As for tuning mustangs....well you obviously have no idea who my partner is (Hugh Stewart) for if you did you'd know that he is one of the foremost talents in the automotive aftermarket and has built some fast and reliable turbocharged and supercharged 'stangs alike.

Gears? Just labor and nothing more. Yes I did offer to tune your car for free & it is simply to prove my point. The dyno doesn't lie, especially ours (Dynapack 5000 2wd/4wd) which is used by various Formula 1 teams, NASCAR teams, and many JGTC teams.

I also happen to believe that most of the "shyt" being talked about my business is either unfounded or coming from people who just like to start S**T. I've seen these people come and go yet somehow it doesn't manage to affect my business at all. We are always booked at least 2 weeks in advance and here is a sample of the vehicles we are currently working on due to the "shyt" talking:

1- VW Golf 1.8T getting a full APR Stage III+ turbo kit, and lots more.

2- 03 Mitsubishi EVO 8 - exhaust, intake, water tank, recirc valve, cams, cam gears, boost controller, and tuning.

3- Mini Cooper 'S' - headers, exhaust, pulley/belt kit, full suspension, ENDLESS brakes, H-Sport sway bars.

4- VW GTi 1.8T - getting hi-perf axles, coilover suspension, Stoptech brakes, Chip, exhaust, and Front mount intercooler.

5- Audi A4 1.8T - getting turbo upgrade, fuel pump, injectors, exhaust, high-flow cat, new 18's with tires, full coilover suspension, big brakes, F&R swaybars, and more.

6- Mercedes E55 AMG - Full RENNTECH Power Upgrades including ECU/Pulley, RENNTECH Headers, RENNTECH Carbon AirBox, RENNTECH Throttle Body Upgrade, Kleemann lowering module, HRE 18' wheels, RENNTECH & BRABUS body enhancements, custom V1 install in rear view mirror.

7- Mercedes SL55 AMG- Also, Full RENNTECH Power Upgrades along with BREMBO GTR Titanium Brakes (F&R), HRE 19's, Kleemann lowering module, remote V1 install and more.

Get ready to join those who already know the difference between a "shop" and SPEEDTECHNIK.

And I too have respect and kind words for Bill Ma at VOS so please feel free to ask him about the work we've done with him. I already spoke with him today and as I stated before he is quite surprised by your behavior out here.

I also take it that you see that Dimitrios hasn't been swayed by any of this. Why don't you come by on Saturday and see the outcome of his tune? Bring your friends too.

As for "shyt" being said about me or my business, there will always be "shyt" talkers - however that is all they ever are. I only had 5 customers book jobs today with us and it was all due to our reputation. Over 3/4 of our business is referral based and that percentage continues to grow.

I look forward to seeing you and putting this to rest.

Mitchell Frischer
Owner
SPEEDTECHNIK
'Home of the SPEEDTV WORLD CHALLENGE TOURING CAR #22 DODGE MOTORSPORTS SRT-4 Piloted & Built by Hugh Stewart'

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a few things to say regarding all this banter. But first, I want to compliment Stugots on her eloquence.

Rather than expressing other customers' feelings and concerns about SpeedTechnik, I'd like to recount my own experiences with Mitch and the shop. I met Mitch at VOI Dallas and first brought my car for modications at SpeedTechnik in February this year. I presently reside on Long Island and have since been to Norwalk on numerous occasions to have sound work done on my car. In addition to his professional and cordial business demeanor, Mitch also happens to be an honest, ethical, sharp and amiable person. If you've done business with him, you know he's legit and what you see is what you get. When dealing with my car, he was easy to get a hold of and always followed through on all of his guarantees. I was kept well-informed as to the status of my car and never felt left in the dark about anything at anytime. Furthermore, the pricing was fair and I definitely feel like I got my money's worth.

Now, I can't help but to comment on the JH reference. For those who are aware of the extent of wrongdoing there, it is absolutely atrocious that someone could put Mitch and SpeedTechnik into that category. Only one who is ill-informed and ignorant could make such an invalid charge. To reiterate, SpeedTechnik handles cars and customers knowledgeably and courteously.

Yours truly,

A more than happy customer

Dave,

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It's nice to know that our hard work and customer service is appreciated by those who have and continue to have their work done at SPEEDTECHNIK.

I had an incredible time at VOI8 - it was one of the best automotive experiences of my life. The cars, the people, were all great.

Sometimes it's hard to understand why or how things like this ever get started, yet it's customers like yourself who invigorate my passion and drive to have the best high-performance facility around. If it was ever about the money I would have stayed on Wall Street with the rest of the "crooks"! (JK!)

Again, thank you for your support and kind words.

Sincerely,

Mitchell Frischer
SPEEDTECHNIK

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be 100% honest I hope you are as good as you say you are because I have been looking for a local shop I can trust because I have major plans for my stang and no one to do the work.

So trust me im not against you im actually hoping you these guys were full of shyt

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
to be 100% honest I hope you are as good as you say you are because I have been looking for a local shop I can trust because I have major plans for my stang and no one to do the work.

So trust me im not against you im actually hoping you these guys were full of shyt

Tony / STUGOTS:

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am a businessman, a car enthusiast, and a car-******. I love what I do although sometimes it can make me crazy!

The talent in my business is with my partner; Hugh Stewart. He is in charge of all installations, tuning, chassis, suspension, and brake engineering along with running our Professional Motorsports operations. He works first hand with companies such as MOTON, Ground Control, DTA Engine Management, AEM, and DODGE MOTORSPORTS. The respect he has in the automotive community is practically without equal; and he is far too humble to say any of this. Coupled with this I challenge anyone who thinks they can outdrive him car for car on any roadcourse in the world. There is no shop around us with the motorsports and racing credentials or experience he has amassed over the years.

I assure you, these guys you speak of are full of shyt. I'll let you be the judge in the end.

Mitchell

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony / STUGOTS:

Let me make one thing perfectly clear. I am a businessman, a car enthusiast, and a car-******. I love what I do although sometimes it can make me crazy!

The talent in my business is with my partner; Hugh Stewart. He is in charge of all installations, tuning, chassis, suspension, and brake engineering along with running our Professional Motorsports operations. He works first hand with companies such as MOTON, Ground Control, DTA Engine Management, AEM, and DODGE MOTORSPORTS. The respect he has in the automotive community is practically without equal; and he is far too humble to say any of this. Coupled with this I challenge anyone who thinks they can outdrive him car for car on any roadcourse in the world. There is no shop around us with the motorsports and racing credentials or experience he has amassed over the years.

I assure you, these guys you speak of are full of shyt. I'll let you be the judge in the end.

Mitchell

Tell you what it would be great for me if they were full of it however after this mess im sure you would not want me as a customer anyway.

check your Pm's as well.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It takes a real man to admit his mistakes and I am NOT a real man J/K.

I just spent the last 2 hours or so talking to Mitch @ Speedtechnic and it turns out all those morons who slanderd him hes never even seen their cars, I still have no idea why they would spread this shyt but they are.

So MItch as I said when we spoke I am sorry and I was wrong about you and your business and yes I am going to slap some people over this.

Mitch was even cool enough to ofter me to come and hang out on saturday and watch a few cars dyno AND give me a free tune on my stang which is awesome of him considering what went down here.

even before we spoke tonight I had a sinking feeling I was going to look like an idiot and I felt that way when i learned that Bill at Visions thinks hes a stand up guy and since I know Bill well and trust his judgement I knew I was an a$$clown.

BTW if theres typos you can kiss my a$$ its 3:00 in the AM and im shot.

MITCH IS A STAND UP GUY AND I WAS 100% WRONG (first time for everything right)

Mitch was 100% shooting from the hip when we spoke so I believe him.

D good luck with your car and maybe I'll see ya there.

Mitch again im so sorry man and BTW I will be giving you a call about my gears in my stang.

One thing I need to say before I take my half dead ass to bed is that Mitch is one forgiving guy because if that were me?? I would have whiped my as$ but Mitch said its all done like nothing happend and hes over it so big props to Mitch for that.

AGAIN VIPER WORLD IM SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE AND JUMPED THE GUN!!!

ohh and Mitch I got a few other items for my stang I may want to talk to you about installing.

See this proves to everyone that I am 100% convinced that I was wrong I went from (wrongly) saying he was a crook to wanting him to do installs on my stang andquite a few at that.

Sorry im rambling im tired.

TechnikMitchell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It takes a real man to admit his mistakes and I am NOT a real man J/K.

I just spent the last 2 hours or so talking to Mitch @ Speedtechnic and it turns out all those morons who slanderd him hes never even seen their cars, I still have no idea why they would spread this shyt but they are.

So MItch as I said when we spoke I am sorry and I was wrong about you and your business and yes I am going to slap some people over this.

Mitch was even cool enough to ofter me to come and hang out on saturday and watch a few cars dyno AND give me a free tune on my stang which is awesome of him considering what went down here.

even before we spoke tonight I had a sinking feeling I was going to look like an idiot and I felt that way when i learned that Bill at Visions thinks hes a stand up guy and since I know Bill well and trust his judgement I knew I was an a$$clown.

BTW if theres typos you can kiss my a$$ its 3:00 in the AM and im shot.

MITCH IS A STAND UP GUY AND I WAS 100% WRONG (first time for everything right)

Mitch was 100% shooting from the hip when we spoke so I believe him.

D good luck with your car and maybe I'll see ya there.

Mitch again im so sorry man and BTW I will be giving you a call about my gears in my stang.

One thing I need to say before I take my half dead ass to bed is that Mitch is one forgiving guy because if that were me?? I would have whiped my as$ but Mitch said its all done like nothing happend and hes over it so big props to Mitch for that.

AGAIN VIPER WORLD IM SORRY I MADE A MISTAKE AND JUMPED THE GUN!!!

ohh and Mitch I got a few other items for my stang I may want to talk to you about installing.

See this proves to everyone that I am 100% convinced that I was wrong I went from (wrongly) saying he was a crook to wanting him to do installs on my stang andquite a few at that.

Sorry im rambling im tired.

It takes a big man to make a post like this.

I'm glad this is over. STUGOTS, call me whenever you'd like at SPEEDTECHNIK and we'll make an appointment for your 'stang.

To all those reading this, I will always defend my reputation and my honor. Outside of my family there is nothing more important to me.

Thanks to S/C Dave, Dimitrios, and Bill Ma. A great group of guys for sure.

See, we CAN all get along.

:usa: Mitchell Frischer :usa:
:2tu: SPEEDTECHNIK :2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
glad it worked out.

thumbsup to stugots for being so damn honest about his stupidity...lol

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can say that bill had some peronal reasons for not calling back! I know 1st hand. But he worked them out and now we are in the process of building my 2nd car with him "a 2003 svt cobra twin turbo" it should be in the 800rwhp range. He is a great guy and very honest!

visions of speed rule!!!! :headbang: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

vd..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine