Dyno Video and Numbers

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For those of you that have never seen a Viper on a dyno, do I have a treat for you!!!

I know, I know...seen one, seen 'em all but since I went through the trouble of dragging my camera down there, filming it, converting it and uploading it, the proud papa is gonna bore you with his post.

Wound up with 630/700 and an exceptionally clean AF curve. Weaver worked through his lunch to get my car running strong and I'm really happy with the driveability now.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9KCrXBPjvY[/media]

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That lope sounds awesome! That's not the stock 708 cam, right?

As far as I know it's the 708; the paperwork I got with the car said nothing about a cam swap, but it's possible they overlooked it. Sounds like a stock cam to me, just louder.

Nice! Thanks for helping me the other day too.

Man, you know how we do! If you want the videos of your pulls I have them on my computer. Just call, email or PM me and I'll get you set up. Too bad it's raining; we could go tear up the Weds. meet!

Ben Gratt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I suppose I'm still used to the stock 2000 GTS creampuff idle that I used to have. :D

Either way, it sounds great and those are good solid numbers. It should be good for mid 10's at low 130's on slicks.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason,

Do you have water/****? I would think you have more HP in the car if so. With water/****, you should be close to 660-670rwhp. Sounds great by the way. Tell that guy with the red Gen 1 Roe he needs to hit the dyno also! Anxious to see what it does.

martyb

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jason,

Do you have water/****? I would think you have more HP in the car if so. With water/****, you should be close to 660-670rwhp. Sounds great by the way. Tell that guy with the red Gen 1 Roe he needs to hit the dyno also! Anxious to see what it does.

martyb

No water/****; a Viper-proficient friend of mine and the guys at A.R.T. haven't had the best of luck with it so I'm steering clear. I have enough mods to break on me for the time being ;)

I'll let Eddie know next time I see him to hit the dyno. A.R.T. will be pretty busy until the Mile is over but I bet he can make it over there sometime in the coming weeks/months.

Nicely done! I need to do that too...soon. Not even going to ask about the tune..however, what about your fuel system??

Fuels system is stock with BAP. I was told to swap that out for a dual Walbro setup when I can afford to. I can't remember the injector size.

Here is the dyno sheet for those of you that want to see it.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang