VCA Officer
Reaction score
So would Parts Rack

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Yep.

It was more fun than I thought it would be.

Dan

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep.

It was more fun than I thought it would be.

Dan

Really I spoke to David (sundiego) and he said the track was no big woops. He said it was narrow and more designed for motorcycles. Would you go back? David said he didn't think he would in the near future, I also hear you got sandblasted on Friday.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There are pluses and minuses to every track I've run. I prefer higher speed tracks in the 09 ACR and enjoy ACS Fontana best so far, though the infield could be improved there.

I'd agree that CW was not ideal for Viper or any higher hp car as the longest straight is only 1330 feet. I maxed at 125 mph in that back straight as it was fed by an uphill twisty section and the turn at the end of the rear straight was 90 degrees.

I didn't find it too narrow but agree that motorcycles would like this track better than sports cars.

Run off was good and the track was smooth.

The 17 turns in 2.68 miles were never ending. I ran the entire track in third gear.

The entry and exit to the front straight contained "kinks", so you had to be a bit careful entering and braking.

Infrastructure was limited to tents and a small trailer for a bathroom.

And yes, we got "sand blasted" on Friday.

Would I go back, yeah, I suppose, if a group of us were to go. On my own, probably not.

Dan