Easter Bunny grants CitySnakes fondest wish....

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Behold...
8486Athena-med.jpg

The beauty that is...
8486Athena1-med.jpg

The one and only....ATHENA...
8486IMG_0006-med.JPG

And yes, she has the spirit too...
8486Athena-Les-med.jpg

Scott's main competition for the heart of Athena
8486Athena-Charlie-med.jpg

:2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You Bastard X-Man, I hate you to pieces! Adrian, you just had to encourage him didn't you? :buttkick: :buttkick: :buttkick:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say that I spoke to Athena yesterday and she is not happy and upset about what Adam posted. I still can't believe that something I created with all good intentions turned into something that became insulting and resulted in hurt because you guys don't know where to draw the line. This post was intended to honor her not to make fun of her. She is at least owed an apology and I don't think even that will clear the situation. For now, don't expect to be well received at Maureen's as in the past.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Terribly unfortunate. Sometimes we all need to step back and get a grip on our silly behavior. Everyone knows that I'm often the first one to go "adolescent" (Xing is one example) but I think we all need to make an effort to find the line when it comes to some of the ****** humor. Call me a *****, but way too often women are the direct or indirect targets of our site childishness. It's mostly fun, but in these situations, with someone that we're likely going to likely see on a semi-regular basis, it falls far short of appropriate.

As I mentioned, I include myself as a culpable participant....and I think we all owe this terrific young lady an apology.

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:( Did she actually get into the site and see the posts?? :bonker: I see that the "picture" was removed....hopefully before she got there...Perhaps a Large delivery of flowers with a written apology and some begging for forgiveness, might quell an otherwise embarassing impression of this site and the members of the Organization.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:( Did she actually get into the site and see the posts?? :bonker: I see that the "picture" was removed....hopefully before she got there...Perhaps a Large delivery of flowers with a written apology and some begging for forgiveness, might quell an otherwise embarassing impression of this site and the members of the Organization.
Yeah...figuring that she'd enjoy the posting of the photos, the guys invited her to check it out (I sure enjoyed the photos :eek: :D ).

Understandably, she didn't take too kindly to some of the ****** inuendo.

The flowers are a great idea! :2tu:

OP
OP
P

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't blame here for being mad. She was a good enough sport to pose for some pictures at Maureens to help us tweak Scott (as a goof) and it went way over the line. She doesn't know us from a hole in the wall but was just being very good natured about it. What a backfire, I wish I never put the pictures up. They're gone now.

If she reads this, please accept my apology... :(

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I didnt make it to Maureens that day...but I'd gladly chip in for some flowers....everyone got a laugh at the posts (unfortunately at her expense) ...so ..I'll donate if need be..

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say that I spoke to Athena yesterday and she is not happy and upset about what Adam posted. I still can't believe that something I created with all good intentions turned into something that became insulting and resulted in hurt because you guys don't know where to draw the line. This post was intended to honor her not to make fun of her. She is at least owed an apology and I don't think even that will clear the situation. For now, don't expect to be well received at Maureen's as in the past.
SOME COMMENTS WERE MADE BY OTHERS....
hhmmm, i like her.

she's cute

That's a big adams apple. Sure about that Phil?

Just a bad angle, she's really cute in person with a great smile.

ADAM 96 THEN SAYS..

Trust me with that adams apple comment..shes a women for sure..Not to mention shes a Med student with great *********...

ACR STEVE SAYS..
LOL I bet the Pres.is blushinggggg ...........by the way any PICS of the TOE :needpics:

:nono:

47181053606315_HAthena.jpg

Hold on one sec Charlie..Everything I posted was with respect and fun..The pics of Athena a goddess where insulting? I thought they put her up in Mount Olmpus..She cant be so thick skinned about the ********* thing, The pic I posted wasnt even of her anyways but it was a nice pic never the less..Its just a bunch of well behaved middle aged guys having some fun..It actually was kind of respectfully playful if you see and read the context it was used in..SORRY ATHENA IF YOUR READING THIS! Okay put me down for a dozen roses guys!

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
Hold on one sec Charlie..Everything I posted was with respect and fun..The pics of Athena a goddess where insulting? I thought they put her up in Mount Olmpus..She cant be so thick skinned about the ********* thing, The pic I posted wasnt even of her anyways but it was a nice pic never the less..Its just a bunch of well behaved middle aged guys having some fun..It actually was kind of respectfully playful if you see and read the context it was used in..SORRY ATHENA IF YOUR READING THIS! Okay put me down for a dozen roses guys!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wake up call!!!!!!!!!!!! Try to Read and Absorb:
Refering to a womans genitalia that you don't know is not considered respectful and playful. I sent you a PM immediately after the camel comment to make you aware that she had the website address, as she was looking forward to seeing the pics we put up with her. Your response to me was "Whatever". The comments remained on the thread only to worsen as pics of ********* went up. Yes it wasn't an actual pic of her to that reference but she found it insulting and degrading. If that was one of our daughters or a loved one that someone made that kind of reference to,(especially someone they didn't know)I don't think anyone could argue that we don't have a right to be enraged. You can try to minimalize, make light of the situation and argue with me all you want about the level of appropriateness, but Athena is the one that was insulted not me. Although I did find it in bad taste and was surprised to see it. Yes you did say a lot of nice gestures and references about her in the past but that was overlooked by the one bad comment and pics. Explain it to her, you don't have to talk to me about it. I wish you were the one that got the call.