Easter Bunny grants CitySnakes fondest wish....

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Charlie we spoke about it on the phone today and you expressed her feelings. Im sensitive to them now. I told you when I see her next that I will make it up to her with an apology and some gesture..LETS MOVE ON! But to single me out of everyone on your part is wrong..There were plenty on inuendos sexually speaking buy many, not just I!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can argue this without end except that some strong friendships will be hurt. The 2 most important observations can co-exist: 1) It was all done in good fun with absolutely no intended disrespect and 2) it was quite inappropriate and caused considerable anguish to someone that is new to our adult "adolescence".

Charlie, maybe you can arrange for some flowers to be delivered to her (home or job)? We'll all split the cost and try to show Athena that we're all just a bunch of harmless meat heads that sometimes forget how to conduct ourselves in the presence of a woman.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can argue this without end except that some strong friendships will be hurt. The 2 most important observations can co-exist: 1) It was all done in good fun with absolutely no intended disrespect and 2) it was quite inappropriate and caused considerable anguish to someone that is new to our adult "adolescence".

Charlie, maybe you can arrange for some flowers to be delivered to her (home or job)? We'll all split the cost and try to show Athena that we're all just a bunch of harmless meat heads that sometimes forget how to conduct ourselves in the presence of a woman.

Thats fine Scott..As I said Im truly sorry for the references I made to her online. No pain was intended. Guess I lost myself for a sec with the guys playing aorund. My deepest regrets...

Adam

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay Charlie we spoke about it on the phone today and you expressed her feelings. Im sensitive to them now. I told you when I see her next that I will make it up to her with an apology and some gesture..LETS MOVE ON! But to single me out of everyone on your part is wrong..There were plenty on inuendos sexually speaking buy many, not just I!

Exactly, Lets move on and take some Fking responsibility! Now your saying I'm wrong for singling you out? W T F!!!! I was your damn post, if you have confusion go back and read it with extreme care. Grow up and end it. It should have ended when I made you aware that she had access but it continued didn't it? You think I'm dragging this on? Guess what, stop pointing the finger and start pulling the thumb in your direction. I said all I have to say, this isn't even about me, I'm just the one that got the extremely embarrassing call to explain your antics in defense. If you want you can order the flowers for her and do the right thing!! Explain your B S to her.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen we all love each other, kiss and make up.Everyone learned a good lesson.No one ever intended to hurt anyone and now we can only apologize and learn from it. We need to get back to "The Spirit "

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen we all love each other, kiss and make up.Everyone learned a good lesson.No one ever intended to hurt anyone and now we can only apologize and learn from it. We need to get back to "The Spirit "

Thanks Scott and Steve...Does this mean that quiet time is over and I can come out of the corner now!

You must be registered for see images

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this WAS all Les's fault!

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So this WAS all Les's fault!
At least you can't blame it on THE BROTHERS :nono: *** BLK P.S LOVE YOU GUYS :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi