Euroteck Rotors installed

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok I am going to try to put some pic up for he first time. lets see how it goes!I do not see the pictures but I will try to post and look in the Thread to see how it came out. I still need one of the finished job. Old and new photos and weight differences in stock rotors and Euroteck rotors.
Wish me luck here goes!

Attachments

• EuroTech1503.jpg
    EuroTech1503.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Eurotech1504.jpg
    Eurotech1504.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Eurotech1505.jpg
    Eurotech1505.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Eurotech1501.jpg
    Eurotech1501.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Eurotech1526.jpg
    Eurotech1526.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still trying to get photos in thread but just links are coming up last try.

Attachments

• Venmss-1530.jpg
    Venmss-1530.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Eurotech1522.jpg
    Eurotech1522.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy the weight savings but once installed they pretty much look the same as stock... the pretty centers are covered over by the rim

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah, those centers do get covered but I do like the heat dissapating capabilities the rotors have where they meet the "rotor hats". They do not have continus contact with the hats, which also gives them a nicer look up close and more air flow for cooling. I have yet to put them to the test! I will report when testing is complete.

PJJP

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, you planning on doing some 4x4 in that thing? J/K...It would look more awesome if you drop it.

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks awesome Jeff! god i love SSG! And like Mark said, anyone who knows Vipers will notice the rotors. If you ever get aftermarket wheels they are even more noticable.

Thanks again!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy the weight savings but once installed they pretty much look the same as stock... the pretty centers are covered over by the rim

But not on all wheels. Some like the SSRs show them like art-work :D... someone buy my damn StopTechs off me, so I can get these on my whip :)

Oh and stocks are slotted? Didnt notice that on mine. :p

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes the other wheels I have (Copperhead) do show a lot more Rotor! And yes I do take this Viper "off Road", but only because I go too fast in the corners :omg::omg: ! I scrape going in and out of my driveway now :crazy2: so lowering is not an everyday option I can make at this time. Thanks for all the comments! I do love this color SSG Rocks. If I saw an Orange first I may have bought one of those instead! :2tu: :headbang:

Reaction score
Come on Jeff you can lower it everyone knows all you do is "punch it" to get the front end up to clear things. :D

Yes the other wheels I have (Copperhead) do show a lot more Rotor! And yes I do take this Viper "off Road", but only because I go too fast in the corners :omg::omg: ! I scrape going in and out of my driveway now :crazy2: so lowering is not an everyday option I can make at this time. Thanks for all the comments! I do love this color SSG Rocks. If I saw an Orange first I may have bought one of those instead! :2tu: :headbang:

OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have done that (Punched it)a few times but then the back end drags!! :rolaugh: I am waiting for the wheelie bars to be installed. :drive::drive::drive: Then maybe lowering would be an option.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The H rims do a decent job of revealing the rotors

V10.JPG

V11.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would Say the Chrome H wheels with the Color match SRT logo do one heck of a job of looking good all by themselves. The Rotors look good too! :2tu:

Reaction score
Yes when we had this car here I have never seen the sales staff fuss over a car as much they all loved the way Harvey has "dressed" it.:2tu: