EVENTS! 5/2 Viper Day at La Grange Winery + Cruise!!

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
5/2 Viper day at The Winery at La Grange!!:drive:
Room for 75 cars!:D

What/When: Cruise + Winery visit, free wine tastings for two!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009 (Rain date, May 3)
(Winery meet time) 12:00 Noon - 4:00 PM
Cruise and car show:2tu:
All other regions/owners are invited!!

Where: La Grange Winery
4970 Antioch Road
Haymarket, VA 20169
(703)753-9360
They are advertising our event on their website at:
Winery, Vineyard @ Winery at La Grange of Haymarket, Virginia

There is private grass parking, room for 75 cars. Bring your picnic lunch, lounge chairs, tents, and whatever else, ...bring the wife and the kids (separate parking for the barges in their parking lot). There is a huge brick grill, and plenty to see and do, it's a beautiful place. Free wine tastings for the driver +1. Getting home is a breeze as the back way out of the winery is just a mile or so from Rt 66.

Cruise Details: Meet at 10:45 AM

Meeting point is the Lansdowne Town Center - at the intersection of Winmeade Drive and Town Green Drive. There is a very nice grassy area with a stage, park behind or around there. Starbucks is on the corner - grab a coffee and wait for the crew. There is a gas station there also. This is a pretty new complex, so Google Starbucks for your own best route getting there. We will depart around 11:20. Cruise route will be provided.

Starbucks, 19353 Promenade Dr, Leesburg, VA‎ - (571) 333-4940

Locals from the West:
Take Rt 7 East, left on Belmont Ridge Road, right into the town plaza on Promenade Drive, left on Winmeade. Park around the back of the grassy stage area.

Locals from the East:
Take Rt 7 West towards Leesburg, right onto Belmont Ridge Road, right onto the town plaza on Promenade Drive, left on Winmeade. Park around the back of the grassy stage area.

Event coordinator Ken Lally , [email protected] , Cell 703-969-0648

NOTES:
1) The VA/MD VCA sponsorship of this event ends the moment you drive on Winery property. For obvious reasons :rolleyes:.
2) The winery does not allow you to byobooz.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like fun. Please send me a copy via email and I will forward it out. Cut and paste of the forum probably won't format correctly.

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Count is hard to determine, I think aro 8 so far who have indicated they are going. If the weather is good I am sure there will be several more from the West who just show up at the winery. I'd like to see min 10 cars, hoping for 20. The Vette guys got rained out and resheduled for the week after us at the same winery, so we need a good showing to be able to come back again.

Everyone likes wine and cheese :smirk:

OP
OP
K

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Update:

Too early to tell at this point with the weather. Roads (and grassy areas at the winery) really need to be dry for this event. The good news is we have Sunday as a backup if Sat does not work out.

Watch this thread for status.... :drive:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken,

I will send out to membership in a few minutes. Sorry the weather wouldn't cooperate. I also sent you the calendar for the year, so hopefully we can try to squeeze back in. Maybe in the fall?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte