Everybody Off The Sidewalk!!!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curfew has been lifted!

You must be registered for see images attach

I got to really get on the car tonight for the first time and let me tell you, this thing is SO much faster than my Gen-2, it's ludicrous. Man I can't wait to get back in it!

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you waited to long . the break in for a acr is only 250 miles, as stated in the acr supplement:drive:

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Kelly, enjoy in good health! STILL wish you hadn't traded the Superbee though! Hope to see you at Carlisle. I'll be there Thursday and Friday with the Bee, and Saturday with the Viper.

Scott

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shocker...he hasn't replied back yet. He's probably out driving it!

I can't wait to see it in person Kelly...SRT fo lyfe!!:rolaugh:

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
way to go, now tell us how it feels !

Well....I almost killed myself getting on the freeway coming home last night. :drive: :lmao:. WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY more power than my Gen2, and even the sport cups don't hold up to "ungraceful" application of throttle in this car, even from on a roll. It really is a beast. The Gen2 I could handle easily, this one is going to require more respect. I will say that it communicates well when it starts letting go though, so you have time to think and modulate the go pedal. Too much fun.

you waited to long . the break in for a acr is only 250 miles, as stated in the acr supplement:drive:

Yeah, I know...just following Mr. P's orders ( maybe he was just trying to keep me from killing myself while I get to know the car? :rolaugh: )

The first oil change is at 500 miles too.

Bruce

Yup....I was coming home from ViperJohn's house when I took the odo picture...we just completed the oil change on his lift. I was at 497 miles).

Nice Kelly, enjoy in good health! STILL wish you hadn't traded the Superbee though! Hope to see you at Carlisle. I'll be there Thursday and Friday with the Bee, and Saturday with the Viper.

Scott

I'm torn about whether to do Carlisle or go down to VIR to watch the Viper Cup Race. Ugh!

Shocker...he hasn't replied back yet. He's probably out driving it!

I can't wait to see it in person Kelly...SRT fo lyfe!!:rolaugh:

LOL...well, it's raining now so no more driving today. Can't wait to get it back out though!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, heh, my evil plan has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.:devgrin:
Told ya you would not miss that Gen 2.

Keep on being careful, because that power comes on at HIGH RPM's, totally different than any other Gen where once you control it from the big torque launch you're pretty good to go, these bad boys can get loose from a roll at higher speeds. Like when passing something a hay wagon in third gear.:omg::D

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh, heh, my evil plan has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.:devgrin:
Told ya you would not miss that Gen 2.

Keep on being careful, because that power comes on at HIGH RPM's, totally different than any other Gen where once you control it from the big torque launch you're pretty good to go, these bad boys can get loose from a roll at higher speeds. Like when passing something a hay wagon in third gear.:omg::D

:lmao: You have no idea how mad Tammy is at you over all this....it IS your fault after all (that's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :rolaugh:).

You're absolutely right....the power in these cars comes on HARD at the top end. That was my experience on the I-70 on-ramp last night. :drive:

I'd love to hit Viper days this year, but I'm saving my pennies for VOI. It's on my 'must do' list for next year.

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the power curve of the Gen 4 . It pulls extremely hard in higher RPM's . Now that its broke in you get to really enjoy it for more than just its beauty . :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang