EXECMALIBU Vote

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, who wants to vote the now non-owner EXECMAILBU, the king of caps, off the web site?

I vote CAPSCLOWN to be CAPSGONE

OP
OP
G

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EXEC YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OR OWNER. YOU HAVE NO VOTE. BUT JUST FOR YOU I WILL WRITE IN THE ONLY TYPE CHARACTER YOU SEEM TO BE ABLE TO TYPE.

FOR THOSE THAT DO NOT KNOW THIS ASS LET ME INTRODUCE HIM. HE HAS BEEN ON HERE BEMOANING HIS CAR AND OVERHEATING FOR YEARS. HE ABUSED ONE OF THE BEST VIPER TECHS ON THE WEST COAST. THEN, WHEN ALL SEEMED TO BE LOST (IN HIS FEEBLE MIND) HE POSTED HERE THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET SERVICE FROM DC WAS TO BLOW HIS ENGINE UP. HE THEN DID JUST THAT. NOW, AFTER SUPPOSEDLY SUING DC AND GETTING PAID PURCHASE PRICE FOR HIS CAR, PAYMENT FOR LOSS OF USE AND ATTORNEY FEES (AGAIN ALL BASED ON HIS TRUTH), HE COMES ON HERE COMPLAINING THAT THEY WILL NOT SELL HIS CAR BACK TO HIM FOR SALVAGE VALUE. AN ASS LIKE THAT IS NOT WANTED HERE OR ANYWHERE.

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking smack about DC performance? That shop has my 99' RT/10. From my experiences they are all great guys. They are currently installing my B&B headers, O2 simms, B&B header back exhaust. Also replacing my transmission under warranty, oil pan gasket, intake gasket, and my valve cover gaskets. :) I think they are some awesome Viper techs. IMO

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I VOTE TO THROW HIM OFF!! :cool:

that right there proves that hes here just to bust b@llz and never even owned a viper.

Vipermad give him the boot.

naaa naaaa naaaa naaaa, naaaa naaa naaaa naaa HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE.

YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or maybe you like this one better? YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOODBYE!!

voted off the island??

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you talking smack about DC performance? That shop has my 99' RT/10. From my experiences they are all great guys. They are currently installing my B&B headers, O2 simms, B&B header back exhaust. Also replacing my transmission under warranty, oil pan gasket, intake gasket, and my valve cover gaskets. :) I think they are some awesome Viper techs. IMO

DC=Daimler Chrysler ;)

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey STUGOTS, now that i own a viper. How do I get it to say viper owner under my name?

Just send a Pm to either Jay (who posted on this thread) or "supercharged" Vipermad and they will hook ya up, we as "users" cant do it.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You want to kick someone out of here just cause he ********** a few people? If you did this to everyone that pissed someone off, this place would be pretty quiet. I'm pretty gullible and if he did what he said then he is a rare individual. Who here has the balls (and cash) to take on a major corporation and win? I can live with his caps, no big deal to me. He's only posted a couple hundred times in 3 years. I say keep him.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to kick someone out of here just cause he ********** a few people? If you did this to everyone that pissed someone off, this place would be pretty quiet.

I agree Gerald. The SRT gang banned Craig for the same reason - because he incessantly bashed the SRT/10. And the only thing he could bash about it was subjective, performance-wise the SRT/10 owns and Craig didn't have a leg to stand on, yet the SRT/10 owners were sooooo upset. :rolleyes: A revealing commentary indeed. Jeeze, all they had to do was reply with a "Go get any American car and meet me at the track" and that would have shut him up. But I guess they'd actually have to go to a track once in a while to realize that.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to kick someone out of here just cause he ********** a few people? If you did this to everyone that pissed someone off, this place would be pretty quiet.

I agree Gerald. The SRT gang banned Craig for the same reason - because he incessantly bashed the SRT/10. And the only thing he could bash about it was subjective, performance-wise the SRT/10 owns and Craig didn't have a leg to stand on, yet the SRT/10 owners were sooooo upset. :rolleyes: A revealing commentary indeed. Jeeze, all they had to do was reply with a "Go get any American car and meet me at the track" and that would have shut him up. But I guess they'd actually have to go to a track once in a while to realize that.

diffrence here is Craig actually had interest in viper (yes Gen 1 and 2 only but vipers none the less) BUT THIS GUY has not interest in viper and im sure never owned one and will never own one hes just a troll.

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STUGOS,

THE HISTORY OF THE CAR..

I BOUGHT IT USED WITH 8,200 MILES ON IT..

FOR THE FIRST 1,000 MILES THAT I OWNED THE CAR IT RAN GREAT! NEVER MUCH PAST THE THIRD BAR.. NO OVERHEATING PROBLEMS..

THEN IT STARTING RUNNING HOT AND IT SEEMED THE MORE I DROVE IT THE HOTTER IT GOT..THE NEEDLE WOULD NEARLY TOUCH THE RED! EVEN IF I DROVE THE CAR LIKE A MINI VAN..

I STARTED TO THROW MONEY AT IT TO FIX IT,,,

YES I STARTED TO COMPLAIN!

IT WAS NOT MY IMAGINATION!!
WHEN THE ENGINE WAS DISASSEMBLED AT ARROW RACING THEY REPORTED THAT THE ENGINE DID IN FACT HAVE MAJOR PROBLEMS! PROBLEMS THAT WOULD CAUSE IT TO RUN VERY HOT!!! PROBLEMS THAT I COULD NOT HAVE CAUSED (THE LINERS HAD MOVED IN THE BLOCK PLUS OTHER SERIOUS ABNORMAL WEAR FACTORS)..

WHEN I FINALLY GOT IT BACK AFTER 4 MONTHS(I WAS QUOTED 4-6 WEEKS) IT STARTED RUNNING HOT IMMEDIATELY.. THE NEEDLE NEAR THE RED AGAIN!! 245 CONFIRMED DEGREES!

YES I WAS PISSED AND I COMPLAINED VERY LOUDLY!!!

DURING THE TIME THE ATTORNEYS WERE IN NEGOTIATIONS AND AFTER D/C HAD ALREADY MADE US A VERY GOOD OFFER IS WHEN THE ENGINE BLEW UP!

THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO INCENTIVE TO DAMAGE THE ENGINE D/C DID NOT DISPUTE THAT THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH THE ENGINE AND THAT IT NEEDED TO BE REPLACED!!

THE FACT THAT THE ENGINE BLEW UP AT VERY LOW RPM SHOULD BE PROOF TO ANY REASONABLY INTELLIGENT PERSON THAT I WAS NOT CRAZY ( OK MAYBE I AM) THERE WAS SOMTHING VERY WRONG WITH THAT ENGINE!

IF YOU GUYS DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A CAR THAT UNDER NORMAL DRIVING CONDITONS RUNS WITH THE TEMP GAUGE NEARLY PEGGED THEN I GUESS YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND..

YOU ARE RIGHT I NEVER OWNED A VIPER!!

THIS WAS ALL JUST A BAD DREAM..

;)

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh my bust i thought he was talking about DC performance LOL. My bad. Carry on. Ok heres an idea... instead of whining about it, buy yourself another viper. Case closed! I've never met a grown man that whines as much as you do EXECMALIBU! Have a great day!! LOL

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I was an executive living in Malibu... I think I'd fing better things to do than hang out on the internet biatching about a car.

But that's just me I guess.