Exhaust Question and yes I searched first

sean4180

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently I have doe the rear delete, pre muffler and cat delete and put in two dynomax 2.5 inch X 12 inch long mufflers. It drones from 2000-3000 crazy style! I need to make a change it sounds like a kazoo. I like the corsa sound although I wish it were a little louder, but anyway heres the question. Am I going to lose any power in switching to the corsa? The piping is bigger but it probably doesn't flow as well due to the non-straight through design not to mention that it weighs 106 lbs! The car dynoed at 443 to the tires with vec/filters/exhaust and I'd be pissed if I spent over a grand to lose power or time in the 1/4. If anyone has a used system of any brand or custom system that they want to sell let me know.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Corsa without cats is LOUD.Adding a crossover pipe where the 2 rear mufflers were on your current system will probably kill the drone.Corsa without cats is Loud.Nice exotic sound though.And yes it is straight through.Give JOn B a call for a very good price if thats the way your leaning. Bruce

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't imaging you losing ANY power switching to a 3" Corsa. The Corsa does NOT have conventional chambers and it is a straight through muffler.