Exhaust Work in Denver

Sgt Rock

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After having my new 06 for about 1400 sweet miles I am getting a little tired of driving in a sweat box with all the heat that is being produced under the cabin. So after reading thread after thread about removing the cross-over and with it the cabin heat build up I am looking to implement just that. Problem is I have a busy schedule and on top of that not the most handy in working with cars..... ;) So I am looking for a good shop recommendation to help with the install of the corsa or other exhaust mods (also will take recommendations on what I should put in ).

And I learned that the Viper tech at Elway SW is not there or either the person I talked to had no idea what I was asking about. So any suggestions for oil changes/warranty work in the Denver area would be welcome also.

Thanks a ton.

Detlef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had heard the Viper tech from John Elway Dodge moved to BURT Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Parker, CO. I don't have his new contact information.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had good luck with the guys at Apex Hyperformance/Bimmer Haus.

They mostly work on BMW's and other imports, but they are a very well respected high performance shop among SCCA and NASA crowd and they have always done first class work for me on my Viper. They have done a lot of custom exhaust work, and are set up to do custom bends, etc.

http://www.apexhyperformance.com/

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glynn at BURT Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Parker, CO did my Corsa about a month ago. Temperature in the cab dropped considerably. I wouldn't take my Viper anywhere else. Glynn and Burt are great. I just bought a Super Bee Charger SRT8 for my wife there a couple months ago. It's engine failed after only 185 miles and Burt got the car replaced. There are currently working on my SRT Ram as well. Glynn is super honest, and really a great guy. Kent Williams is a Service Writer there, his number is 720-851-3510. Tell them Lawrence sent you...they are great.

Oh and Glynn is the Viper Tech from Go Southwest Dodge...

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW we (Viper Club in Colorado) missed you on our drive this weekend to Trail Ridge Road (my trip was around 300 miles...mand that is a long trip)...it was a blast, and many speed limits were challenged on their validity. :drive:

Last edited:

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V

Venomiss

Nice info...BTW the Viper in the Trail Ridge Road picture is Jim Johnson...:2tu:
Not to hijack but that picture is great! You should print that one and give it to him.:D
(yes, we know him..;) )

OP
OP
S

Sgt Rock

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input, it really helps to get some recommendations instead of going in blind.

Again great help, thanks.