Exhaust

WEDACE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I need some help!! I'm looking for a little deeper/louder sound from my new viper (Nothing annoying).

I was thinking of 2003-06 SRT-10 Viper Track Part #14176, The problem is I can't find anyone locally that has it on there Viper so that I can hear it.

Do you think I will be happy with this exhaust? Or should I look to another brand/model?

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Call JonB at Parts Rack.

Search the archives. Much has been written.

OP
OP
W

WEDACE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone in south Florida that has Corsa track exhaust on GenIII Viper? I'm thinking about putting on my new Viper, But I would like to hear it first. Some of the threads that I have looked at say it may be to loud. I'm confused I would like it louder/deeper but not annoying.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have many styles of exhaust systems available. You can see these on our web site at http://www.members.aol.com/AtroRacingTeam/PRODUCTS/AtRoRacingsProductCatalog. I have two customers that you can contact and talk to them about the sound and quality of our systems. Both of them and their installers said our system was the best sounding exhaust system they have ever heard on a viper to date. Don Hancock my be reached at [email protected], 972-265-1850 and Rich Desrosiers can be reached at [email protected], 508-717-2698. Please fell free to call them. Also anyone who is in our area is welcome to drive our house viper as we believe that driving is believing before plunking down your hard earned money. You may click on our name at the left for contact information. Robbie

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have the B&B 3" system with the cross-over .. I want to dump the cross-over, and I would like to end up with the 'quietest' non-cross-over system I can put together ... I'm hoping Dynatech cones help

... I've even thought of using a 3" to 2.5" reducer (after my 3" B&B cats) so I could put the Mopar 2.5" street side-exahust on after the cats ...

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperman, That is a great idea. I did the same on Rick's ( yelloh ) viper. It will still be very loud like a formula one exhaust. Rick loves loud. He has Random Cats and our exhuast system with tips adapted from his old Corsa system which he hated. I built the same system for Don Handcock. Call them at the address above. They are more than willing to talk to you anytime. I would not put any type of cone inside a pipe as it causes backpressure and heat build up. I know they say otherwise but the cones with holes in them are reducing the inside area of the pipe by 4o%-50% which cuts down on exhaust flow and adss back pressure. I have tried these and do not like them myself.

Tico

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in south Florida that has Corsa track exhaust on GenIII Viper? I'm thinking about putting on my new Viper, But I would like to hear it first. Some of the threads that I have looked at say it may be to loud. I'm confused I would like it louder/deeper but not annoying.

I'm in Central Florida (Orlando) and have the Corsa Track exhaust. If you're ever around this neck of the woods I'd me more than happy to take you for a ride so that you could hear it. Also, on May 27th there will be a VCA Central & Northern Florida Viper Car Show at the Race Rock Restaurant on International Drive. Should be plenty of different exhausts there for you to listen to and compare.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've researched it a little bit, and I'm trying to find a 3"ID /2.5"OD stainless steel reducer to convert from the 3" pipe down to the 2.5" Mopar (Borla) system ... the trick is finding one that will be short enough to fit in between, given the length of the muffler etc.

I know I could just go with a 3" system, but from what I've read, a larger 3" pipe really makes any exhaust louder

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just spoke with Don Hancock and he would prefer that people do not contact him by phone but email him with your phone number and he will call you back when he has some free time to talk with you.
Thanks,
Robbie

gts_2001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what it's worth...
I bought the Corsa Track Cat-back system from Jon B back in January and just had it installed on my SRT-C today. Jon B said I'd like it and he was right on! It meets all of my expectations and then some. BTW, I had it installed at my dealer by a Viper Tech with 12 yrs. experience ($180 - what a deal!)

Talk to Jon B FIRST !

:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte