Extended Warranty - thoughts, price?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts and/or opinions on an extended warranty for a new 05 SRT-10 that I just bought?

And if I decide to buy one, anyone have suggestions of where to do so? I know they are not cheap and vary dealer to dealer.

Reaction score
Have purchased an extended warranty for several cars like Vipers, SRT RAM QC, Jeep and feel they are worth the $$. One tranny repalced in a Viper under the extended warranty was a big pay back.

OP
OP
viperbob

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had one for one of my past Vipers - a '94. I got my money's worth out of that since the cost of the covered repairs far exceeded the cost of the warranty.

Jasone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call Bill P at woodhouse. EVERYONE will tell you they are giving you the best deal... call 5 or six places.. then call Bill

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call Bill P at woodhouse. EVERYONE will tell you they are giving you the best deal... call 5 or six places.. then call Bill

And then call Mike Robbins at Ringgold Chrysler 706-935-2328 in Georgia.
THEN tell us who offered the lowest price ;) I have seen everyone else beat time and time again.

You must be registered for see images

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Extended warranties for -- everything -- are one of the biggest profit centers in all retailing. That's why there's such a swing in prices. We bought a Maxcare 7/60 in 4/2000 for $1,630 bucks....left about $1000 on the table when it ended. I guess that could be considered a good thing as our car has been basically trouble free...one oil cooler line failure and a CHMSL light assembly.

The Viper is the product I have ever bought an extended warranty on.

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang