F.E. ACR picture on registry is my car....

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
feviper.com.....what a surprise, I was visiting there a few minutes ago for the first time in a while and noticed my FE is the car on the opening page, the pix with the FE ACR in front of the barn....

...I still own the FE #74 Viper ACR and probably always will...it only has 400 miles and is rarely driven....most of the miles were put on the first week I owned it....I still have the original set of wheels in the boxes, the chrome ones were put on the car when it was just a few days old...I was told by a collector once it was quite possibly the last ACR made as it was one of the last 3 GTS VIpers made.....who knows, or really cares....I just like the car....the license plate reads "LAST ACR" which I got just because it was a FE...

...when I found out about the FE Vipers, I ordered one with the ACR package....when it arrived, it was FE #238, but NOT an ACR....I kept it anyway but a few weeks later Bill Pemberton called me and had found an unsold ACR in South Dakota, so I traded FE #238 for the FE ACR #74....kinda confusing, huh..

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great pics & story. My plate reads LAST GTS (#357 of 360), although I know that the FE # are not in sequence with build. I would love a FE ACR - have seen a few for sale - just haven't committed to 'trading up' from my non ACR to the ACR yet.

OP
OP
S

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
400 miles??? How do you resist? :confused: Very nice though!!

...I have about 20 cars ( mostly sports cars and old Muscle Cars) including 3 other Vipers....the Viper I drive most is a Graphite/Silver 2002 GTS/ACR....it has about 7K miles on it...there is a red 2003 SRT that was used by AutoForm to style their hard top and other body mods that has about 400 miles on it...and I bought a white/blue 2006 SRTC just before Thanksgiving....it only has about 50-60 miles on it....drove it a couple of times and stored it for the winter....due to get it out soon, it has the Prefix spoiler and splitter...trying to get cars started this week for the summer....nearly all of them are dead

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's a damn good reason, or about 20 of them. if you ever need help driving them I'm available.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we gotta hit you with the mod virus. you seem to already be infected with the collection virus! :D call up CPE and get a nice TT system on one of those beasts

OP
OP
S

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we gotta hit you with the mod virus. you seem to already be infected with the collection virus! :D call up CPE and get a nice TT system on one of those beasts

...I had a black 2003 SRT that was pretty heavily modded...I put 4K miles on it within the first couple of months, then sold it...I'm gettin' too old for that much speed :D ...I also had a couple of other Vipers that had some nice mods, but I sold them too...I may feel the "need for more speed" sometime in the future, but currently the Vipers are on the back burner as my automotive interests have changed somewhat....I have been buying vintage MOPAR Muscle again...

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your pictures are convincing me to put my chrome ACR wheels on my red GTS.... :rolaugh:

Last edited:

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can get some great aftermarket wheels for what you'll pay for ACR wheels, and you can get whatever size you want.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang