Fall Foliage Tour Event - October 26

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to add for those who have never driven with us on a Fall Cruise....Skeeter puts a wonderful cruise on and you really don't want to miss out. We promise.... you will have a great time and THANK YOU for your continue support to the NY/CT Club :2tu:

Lets Drive And Have Some Fun :drive:

Did The N/E Exotics car show in Sept 06 and Skeeter put on a great 2day cruise for me (and Chuck T) through some stunning countryside.........Well worth the trip:2tu:..

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, you don't live in Florida any longer? We're out and about mostly Sunday afternoons. Gonna have to hook up one of these days! Welcome to our area! (We had an '05 Black SRT until June of this year, got the '08 in July) :cool:
~~juli
Guess I should change my location, although I have lived in Florida twice I grew up here in Albany and just moved back in May. I should be attending this cruise and am willing to hook up anytime if you guys are out an about. Its fun to take the cars to the go cart track in east greenbush!!

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSVP List:
The Spirit + 1
Skeeter + 1
City + 1
*** Black + 1
Mike & Juli
MKTaxman
Wiz
JIMMY!!! + 1
Dimitrios
BAZ
Sleekride
Viper Tony + 1
04vpr+ 1

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A quick question: We MAY be unable to make the morning part of the run (no driver so far)...what time and WHERE are you'all headed for lunch...we may be able to meet up there and continue on the run afterwards?
THANX...juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,

The restaurant and a link is posted in the lead post of the thread. Please DO, at least, join us for lunch.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli,
The restaurant and a link is posted in the lead post of the thread. Please DO, at least, join us for lunch.

Yes, I saw that...so I'll estimate the time of lunch is noon? THAT we can make, and the drive afterwards...:drive::drive::drive::drive:! Will have to look up that restaurant on the GPS...thank you again! (GPS has a hard time looking up Routes, used MapQuest!) ~juli

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe Mr. D was equating Mr. Plum to our resident "my dog ate my homework" event slacker......Keith. ;)

Doh! :) Where is Keith anyway? Is he still alive? Has anyone a filed a missing person report or does nobody care? :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doh! :) Where is Keith anyway? Is he still alive? Has anyone a filed a missing person report or does nobody care? :D

"And on this episode of House, the team gets to investigate the disappearance of a Viper Club of America membership director. It is believed that he accidentally discovered some kind of criminal activity during inspection of one of his condos and has been reported missing ever since. Will he be found again, or will his fellow club members forever remember him not being able to make it to most if not all of their events?"

:eater:

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...

For the record, Keith is presently our Membership Director.
He is nominated for 2009 Region Secretary.
His whereabouts are still unknown.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont understand why when he attends 1 event a year...

As usual, we're getting way off topic, but although Keith has not been around much this season, he has been doing an excellent job as membership direcotor with all our email notifications and newsletters.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel so loved and missed. Don't worry, I am still here, just been very busy with work and working on next seasons event schedule with Adrian. Lots of behind the scene work but don't worry, I am still hear to save the day :).

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"And on this episode of House, the team gets to investigate the disappearance of a Viper Club of America membership director. It is believed that he accidentally discovered some kind of criminal activity during inspection of one of his condos and has been reported missing ever since. Will he be found again, or will his fellow club members forever remember him not being able to make it to most if not all of their events?"

:eater:

That is a good one!
:lmao:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel so loved and missed. Don't worry, I am still here, just been very busy with work and working on next seasons event schedule with Adrian. Lots of behind the scene work but don't worry, I am still hear to save the day :).

First time I'm hearing about this...:D but we love you anyway....Keith try to make it on this cruise if you can....Adrian

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Byrd always has jokes! :rolaugh:

Keith, I don't believe Adrian was joking when he asked if you'd be able to attend this cruise? We'd love to see ya! :drive: ~juli
(As far as we know, we'll be at the lunch and after-cruise, work in a.m. preventing the a.m. run)

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely! Car's in Tatorville but can be made working in time regardless of all the upgrades.

Too early.....but the forcast is concerning me.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RSVP List:

The Spirit + 1
Skeeter + 1
City + 1
*** Black + 1
Mike & Juli
MKTaxman
Wiz
JIMMY!!! + 1
Dimitrios
BAZ
Sleekride
Viper Tony + 1
04vpr+ 1
Brake Dust +1

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, says showers and 56 so far for Sunday...cross fingers! THIS past Sunday was GLORIOUS!~!
BUT, it IS OCTOBER!!! Glad to see BAZ is still on his way over! :eater: :D ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday now looks to be SUNNY and 58!!!!! PERFECT day for a Fall Cruise! We'll see you all at the lunch and after-cruise. ~juli

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weird how the weather forecast can change every 24 hours. Skeeter's going to post tomorrow, Friday, as to whether we'll re-schedule or go.

Please check back for final update.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo thrill seekers

Right now everything looks good:D!!!

I will make a post Friday night :dunno:but I

think we will be going to the twistys:drive::drive:

on Sunday.:2tu:

Skeeter:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics