Fall Foliage Tour Event - October 26

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperTony: We missed you...hope all is going well. All our best.....mike & juli
(Sleekride & YoTony, we missed you both as well...ya shoulda been there TONY! :))

I missed y'all as well. Kathy is not 100% yet and I didn't want to leave her alone with the kids all day so I decided to stay home. I ended up washing the garage floor. It smells minty fresh now.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I missed y'all as well. Kathy is not 100% yet and I didn't want to leave her alone with the kids all day so I decided to stay home. I ended up washing the garage floor. It smells minty fresh now.

Wow, you take garage floor cleaning to a NEW level...with a toothbrush and minty-fresh toothpaste??? :D You are a-okay...Kathy is very lucky~! :2tu: ~juli

D...good thing no one knows WHO is holding that TP roll~!!!! :nono::smirk: This has been taken to a level that I know I personally am VERY uncomfortable with now...YoTony's latest comment is MUCH TOO personal towards Chuck...come on, we can dish it all out AND we can take it too, right??? Peace bro.
GREAT pictures otherwise, D...:)! ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe its our red-headed step child overseas??? I'm dying to know who it is.

Good thing my hair color is brown and not red :D If it WOULD be me Holland would probably be invaded by Greece as a retaliation :omg::rolaugh: I'm thinking the holder of that toilet paper roll DOES have European origins though, of course I could be wrong :dunno::eater:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, you take garage floor cleaning to a NEW level...with a toothbrush and minty-fresh toothpaste??? :D You are a-okay...Kathy is very lucky~! :2tu: ~juli

D...good thing no one knows WHO is holding that TP roll~!!!! :nono::smirk: This has been taken to a level that I know I personally am VERY uncomfortable with now...YoTony's latest comment is MUCH TOO personal towards Chuck...come on, we can dish it all out AND we can take it too, right??? Peace bro.
GREAT pictures otherwise, D...:)! ~juli

Juli do you ever stop talking??OMG you can get so annoying with going on and on Yapping and yapping.. You don't know me first off to comment on what I wrote to Chuck...Chuck and I go back in 99 when I met him in LI with Joe House in a small little car shop place.I consider him my friend.He knows it..I'm just giving it back to him as he gives it to me on here...As for a new low? not really..You guys are on here enjoying yourselves on my pictures..So what is the big deal? Would it be ok with you Juli and don't get offended, if I photoshop a picture of your head coming out of a toilet??That's pretty funny right?Let me know so we can start the process.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude..quick question..You live where?Don't you work??youlive on here..I told you..I will get banned for the pics that have been photo shopped..If you look in the *** sites, you might get a chacne to see yourselve getting raw dogged by someone...

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHRIST...I CAN'T STAND THIS BICKERING ANYMORE!

2352783813_e24513fcd9_1_.jpg

There! There's MY GOD DAMNED HEAD in a toilet. And look....I'm SMILING! Know why? Because I'm so happy that this line of adolescent crap is now officially over!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CHRIST...I CAN'T STAND THIS BICKERING ANYMORE!

2352783813_e24513fcd9_1_.jpg

There! There's MY GOD DAMNED HEAD in a toilet. And look....I'm SMILING! Know why? Because I'm so happy that this line of adolescent crap is now officially over!

That's not good enough...I want doo doo on the picture

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well here goes..I have all you **** fooled..IT WAS ALL A JOKE SUCKERS..I'M NOT MAD..THE BIGGEST SUCKER IS D..I HAVE THAT ***** FOOLED ALL THIS TIME..EAT ME BROOOO......LET THE PICTURES FLOW...IT'S ALL GOOD...YOU GUYS , COME ON SCOTT..YOU THINK I WAS THAT PISSED OVER THE PICS??I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD WORK BUT ****, I HAD ALL YOU SUCKERS FOOLED.AHAHAHAH ASS WIPES.AHAHAHAH I CAN'T TAKE THIS CRAP ANYMORE, I HAD TO SAY IT..YOU GUYS ARE SUCKERS.AHAHAHHA

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As For Inject..no Hard Feelings...who Loves You Caveman...sucker From Anutha *****...

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well here goes..I have all you **** fooled..IT WAS ALL A JOKE SUCKERS..I'M NOT MAD..THE BIGGEST SUCKER IS D..I HAVE THAT ***** FOOLED ALL THIS TIME..EAT ME BROOOO......LET THE PICTURES FLOW...IT'S ALL GOOD...YOU GUYS , COME ON SCOTT..YOU THINK I WAS THAT PISSED OVER THE PICS??I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD WORK BUT ****, I HAD ALL YOU SUCKERS FOOLED.AHAHAHAH ASS WIPES.AHAHAHAH I CAN'T TAKE THIS CRAP ANYMORE, I HAD TO SAY IT..YOU GUYS ARE SUCKERS.AHAHAHHA

That was all cool till you began to "fool" Julie. Good that we're all out out of the closet now with this. :D

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott you can post any picture with my face bro.You know I have your back anytime..But that D ***, screw him..I wanna see Tiger beat his ass up finally.That big nose ***...with long *** hair...wella balsam queen... You must have loved that serious email of me crying like a little ***** to take the picture down.ahahah when did you ever see me cry bro..I thought you would call my bluff..come on people..this is me..YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEYYYYYY UP O YOUR ASS WITH MOBIL GAS...HAPPY MOTORING....

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As For Inject..no Hard Feelings...who Loves You Caveman...sucker From Anutha *****...

I thought YOU loved me... I asked for tender love yet all I can get is hard beeoch-slappin love :(?
So if I may take you up on your word I can get another set of photoshop images made right :eater:? "LET THE PICTURES FLOW" is what I read a few posts back?..
Oh and to answer your questions, look in my profile for where I live, yes I do work quite hard (hey, maintaining an entire cab fleet all by myself is no easy livin'ya dig???) and if visiting this forum very often means that I live here as well so be it, we share a fricken hobby :eater:
I'll leave the raw dogging up to YOU because it seems to suit your style more.. afterall YOU are the one from Greece right?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude greeks didn't invent that..Look it up...Watch the movie Caligula.You might learn soemthing...You know what RAW DOG MEANS?AHAHHAHA FAR FROM WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OF...Hey can I place a Roman helmet on your picture???ahahahhahah

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude greeks didn't invent that..Look it up...Watch the movie Caligula.You might learn soemthing...You know what RAW DOG MEANS?AHAHHAHA FAR FROM WHAT YOU ARE THINKING OF...Hey can I place a Roman helmet on your picture???ahahahhahah

Wha, no more *** pictures that will get you banned? I'll take a centurion helmet please and that movie Caligula on DVD as a Christmas present from you (EURO region encoding!) :cool: Apparently we both have a different understanding of the term raw-doggin, which I thought was just different words for the term greek-style :dunno::eater:

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey to you all, this is Dan here or more easily recognized as grey Ford GT which by the way is the same color i ordered my '09 ACR in from Chuck. I am an avid Viper guy who was wishing i still had one of the three I owned in the past (not including the Comp Coupe I bought from Jerry DeYoung) but soon again will be behind the wheel of the baddest production snake ever built. The "spirited" ride home was a blast and their were a few occasions when I wish we had more road to see who would stay in the throttle longer, Dimitrios with his shotgun Randy egging him on, or myself. We did manage about 140 in a few spots and i sensed the Ford was pulling a little bit on the snake although you'd have to ask the Dimitrios the same question to be fair. Special thanks to Skeeter for pulling off this beautiful event and the weather also just in case he had something to do with that too! Also to Skeeter I would like to say that it was great to spend some time with you and your (I'm sorry I forgot her name) better looking half at dinner although I am still questioning where you were when I really needed you when Mr. photographer came over and you were no where to be found. Geez I hope if I ever get into a brawl you don't vanish on me again like the invisible man...haha!!! Just messing with you, I had it all under control, especially when I sent him Chuck's way. Which brings me to our fearless leader. First of all I wanted to thank you Chuck for bringing that old fashioned crank from the early 1900's to start my Ford, heck where else can you find a part from the early 1900's other then @ Tator's Dodge? The only concern I had when you were cranking my Ford was that the crank said DODGE on it so I wasn't sure if it would work. Apparently you can fix anything though and that's why they call you "the wizard". Also some thanks to my idol (red 2002 coupe with white stripes) who was my driving force for an occasional burn out or pedal to the radiator throttling. Great time with all, Anna and I offer our thanks for putting up with our displacement. Best, Dan

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, we didn't get to formally meet you, but if we had a 'lil' extra stashed away, YOU have our next car~! Absolutely beautiful FGT. VERY cool burnout, and ya came BACK for more!~! AWESOME!
(I'm horrible at posting pics...but here's YOUR car)
http://forums.viperclub.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=2199&stc=1&d=1225141045
Could we NOT have had a better-weather day?? As you said, thanks to Skeeter (and Marie). ~juli

Attachments

• IMG_1882.jpg
    IMG_1882.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 18

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I gotta say is Scott is the New toilet man..Niceeee..Yo Juli..You gotta go with the flow kid..Don't take anything I say to heart.. As for Dimitri...I heard he beat the Ford by a nose...Get it D...A noseeeeee....Get skinny dude some roids please....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo TONY!!! Hey, yep, I 'go with the flow' (heh-heh!) easily. Guess I jumped the gun a bit and over-reacted...as I KNOW that you're a good guy, that you ARE joking. My mama bear came out I guess over the Chuck comments...not realizing you guys have a nice past.
I am cool...YO! ~juli
(I like the comment about D winning by a NOSE, and I KNOW D. won't take that personally~!)

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli DON"T BELIEVE this "Greek Style" LOOOOOSSSSSEEERRRR! He's just being nice because he just took his medication and it CAN"T be taken ******, it has to be taken............:moon:
Good thing we've put a RUSH order in for "Yo Tony's TP" and they're IN just in time for the holidays! In stock 1500 cases! Call for details 1-900-YOT-SH$T

"The picture below depicts the proper way to USE Yo Tony!!!!' :think:

You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh thanx for 'flushing' me out................there's a REASON that's where it is, and NO ONE will believe me when I say I tried to HIDE it so NO pic would be taken, but it be the truth....*sigh*
PLUNGED into the **** I be. ~juli

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice meeting you too. love the way you drive your car. they way it should be driven!!! thumps up for that!! love that car!

you werent pulling on me when i was up your butt at 140mph.. i was just feathering the throttle so i wouldnt freak you out, i didnt know if you would get scared or not since i never driven with you before and dont know how you drive when i was right up your rear bumper. i tried to do a few side by side pulls with you after BUT you know what the viper was capable of so you hung back afterwards. ive raced a ford GT in detroit MI last year when my car was pretty much stock, except for exhaust and i took a GT, not by alot but he lost by a fender from a 40mph till about 150. i had him at about 100mph and on. and yes randy was egging you on...he also has a red SRT and randy is a nut behind the wheel..sometimes i think he is suicidal and literally drives like he stole it!!

anyway great ride home...was a blast! nice car bro...next time we'll do it from a roll....or from the line...which ever....
:headbang:

Hey to you all, this is Dan here or more easily recognized as grey Ford GT which by the way is the same color i ordered my '09 ACR in from Chuck. I am an avid Viper guy who was wishing i still had one of the three I owned in the past (not including the Comp Coupe I bought from Jerry DeYoung) but soon again will be behind the wheel of the baddest production snake ever built. The "spirited" ride home was a blast and their were a few occasions when I wish we had more road to see who would stay in the throttle longer, Dimitrios with his shotgun Randy egging him on, or myself. We did manage about 140 in a few spots and i sensed the Ford was pulling a little bit on the snake although you'd have to ask the Dimitrios the same question to be fair. Special thanks to Skeeter for pulling off this beautiful event and the weather also just in case he had something to do with that too! Also to Skeeter I would like to say that it was great to spend some time with you and your (I'm sorry I forgot her name) better looking half at dinner although I am still questioning where you were when I really needed you when Mr. photographer came over and you were no where to be found. Geez I hope if I ever get into a brawl you don't vanish on me again like the invisible man...haha!!! Just messing with you, I had it all under control, especially when I sent him Chuck's way. Which brings me to our fearless leader. First of all I wanted to thank you Chuck for bringing that old fashioned crank from the early 1900's to start my Ford, heck where else can you find a part from the early 1900's other then @ Tator's Dodge? The only concern I had when you were cranking my Ford was that the crank said DODGE on it so I wasn't sure if it would work. Apparently you can fix anything though and that's why they call you "the wizard". Also some thanks to my idol (red 2002 coupe with white stripes) who was my driving force for an occasional burn out or pedal to the radiator throttling. Great time with all, Anna and I offer our thanks for putting up with our displacement. Best, Dan

Last edited:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I gotta say is Scott is the New toilet man..Niceeee..Yo Juli..You gotta go with the flow kid..Don't take anything I say to heart.. As for Dimitri...I heard he beat the Ford by a nose...Get it D...A noseeeeee....Get skinny dude some roids please....

yo why youre busting on me now? u make up some *** photos of me and i never said nothing, people bust on u and then its the end of te world, u curse everyone call them retards, tell them their shop sux and call people big noses. if you DIDNT mean it you would have never have said it. now youre back after you tell everyone to F_off after you realize that you really dont have any friends except your viper friends. really who the heck r u? i think u need to apologize to eveyone here on the board for even wastng their time looking and having to read your BS.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper