Fall Foliage Tour Event - October 26

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how the weak change **** around..Dude if you wanna get like that, it tells me you are scared..how about i get real ***** here and call my friend tony bartone..you know bartone right??:))) and i know him well..i'll call him now and say theres a guy that wants to race for 10,000..will you rce bartone???bring it down ..if i tell tony, and for some reason he accepts your chump change, will u be down??

No I don't know Tony, I'm sure he is a great guy and based on your comment's must have a fast ride. You're getting a little to personal now though so I'm gonna bail on you. As for D, anytime you and I want to hook up for a little bragging rights I'm down.
You seemed like good people on Sunday and would love to have a little Ford vs. Dodge shootout with you. And BNB, keep your comments to yourself, your starting to get out of line.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YoT, HE'S CALLING YOU OUT... DON'T BACK DOWN FROM THE CHALLENGE ..MAKE US GREEKS PROUD...YOU CAN MAKE 10,000 EASY MONEY

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well D those days are over...D all BS aside...I know what your stock car does and I know what his STOCK Ford does...We can go on and on..So i'm being the man that I am, 1000 TO ANYOEN OF YOU GUYS..I put up the money..I have the money on D's car.Anyone want to match me..Idon't care about what car and drivers says, IDON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING..i care about english town and you two running..

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not gona argue with this any more. who is faster or not. from my experience ive beaten a ford gt and it was from a roll. the guy was so into it it wasnt funny. he wanted to beat the viper soooo bad he even raced me again!! not by 20 car lengths but by a fender. he was there the whole freaking time!! maybe the guy couldnt drive but neither could i!!!

Well said D, sometime you and I will hook up and go at it for fun, hell I'll have my ACR soon so I might hope I lose so My Dodge will have bragging rights. Tell your buddy the bike goes 6.80.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
get out of line>>>??for what? you are calling me out with any ride..so i told you how it is..what's the biggie..i'm not gettign personal..i'm here to see a race with one of my boys taking your car down..Folks if you read what this guy wrote, and tell me i'm wrong..HE TOLD D TO BRING HIS MONEY..SO D TOOK HIM UP..I'M D'S PERSONAL MONEY MAN WHEN IT COMES TO RACING..WHAT'S SO BAD ABOUT THAT?? NO HARD FEELINGS BRO..THAT'S HOW WE ARE HERE..COMPETITVE...AS FOR YOUA DRIAN, EAT ME...THANKS

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from the line it will be tuff. with my low profile 20's ill be spinning first and second cause of all the TQ the viper puts down at the low range. the gt willl hook up better cause his TQ n HP doesnt come up till the higher RPMs...it would be a close race but the GT would prolly win..from roll though?? anyone?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive..6.80...You must be doing what>>>About 160 ish in MPH? bartones care does it in 5.40 his slowest..Bartones brother was a bike drag racer..he passed away doing it..

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No I don't know Tony, I'm sure he is a great guy and based on your comment's must have a fast ride. You're getting a little to personal now though so I'm gonna bail on you. As for D, anytime you and I want to hook up for a little bragging rights I'm down.
You seemed like good people on Sunday and would love to have a little Ford vs. Dodge shootout with you. And BNB, keep your comments to yourself, your starting to get out of line.

Compcoupe21, you're always welcome to come and drive with us you seem like a really cool guy. These guys are a great group of people and love having fun. I'm the brother driving the Blk GTS and it was fun watching you guys..Do you want to take a cruise for breakfast sunday morning :drive:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyway..the offer is there..Yo D we can always get some slicks for your car

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive..6.80...You must be doing what>>>About 160 ish in MPH? bartones care does it in 5.40 his slowest..Bartones brother was a bike drag racer..he passed away doing it..

Actually the bike has gone 202 @ 6.72. It's an AMA prostar series pro-mod.

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
from the line it will be tuff. with my low profile 20's ill be spinning first and second cause of all the TQ the viper puts down at the low range. the gt willl hook up better cause his TQ n HP doesnt come up till the higher RPMs...it would be a close race but the GT would prolly win..from roll though?? anyone?

I agree with your comments, the Viper is a TQ monster and you'd have to really heat up the tires to get it to launch. The GT (ask 2002 red coupe with monster motor) is so well balanced that if I slide the clutch just right I won't even spin the tires although I'll take some meat off the discs. The other factor is the tallness of the GT gears. First gear on a stock GT will achieve 62 mph @ around 3.5 seconds. I will only shift up to 3rd in the quarter which will also shave time. Red GTS was behind me on Sunday and he was shocked at how the GT launches. It would be a close race with frankly the driver winning it, the cars are very close in spec.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A stock Ford GT has 500 rear wheel horsepower so I hope it could beat a stock 3rd gen however an 08 would kick its butt and by the way a gen2 and gen 3 would beat it on a real track ,one with left and right turns :)
Can I get in on the $10,000 I need some more money for my 09 Acr piggy bank ....no baby straight line stuff (by the way I also take donations :) )

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A stock Ford GT has 500 rear wheel horsepower so I hope it could beat a stock 3rd gen however an 08 would kick its butt and by the way a gen2 and gen 3 would beat it on a real track ,one with left and right turns :)
Can I get in on the $10,000 I need some more money for my 09 Acr piggy bank ....no baby straight line stuff (by the way I also take donations :) )

And you say this because?????

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So robbed the VCA..It's not like our pass president hasn't done that.Not meanign Scott either

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2008 would kick it's butt part and the road course part. Just want to hear your validation especially with the archaic gen 2 chassis.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude