Fall Foliage Tour Event - October 26

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:):drive:
Nice meeting you too. love the way you drive your car. they way it should be driven!!! thumps up for that!! love that car!

you werent pulling on me when i was up your butt at 140mph.. i was just feathering the throttle so i wouldnt freak you out, i didnt know if you would get scared or not since i never driven with you before and dont know how you drive when i was right up your rear bumper. i tried to do a few side by side pulls with you after BUT you know what the viper was capable of so you hung back afterwards. ive raced a ford GT in detroit MI last year when my car was pretty much stock, except for exhaust and i took a GT, not by alot but he lost by a fender from a 40mph till about 150. i had him at about 100mph and on. and yes randy was egging you on...he also has a red SRT and randy is a nut behind the wheel..sometimes i think he is suicidal and literally drives like he stole it!!

anyway great ride home...was a blast! nice car bro...next time we'll do it from a roll....or from the line...which ever....
:headbang:
Okay here goes, so much for being diplomatic. On route 23 you had many opportunities to pull on me (we did have two open lanes numerous times) and you did not. Obviously if I'm banging 140 and notice either you can't pass me or don't have the cahoney's to do it. Was I scared, that's funny! Dude my car is bone stock and I'm not saying I was losing you but I am saying you couldn't/didn't pass me. Next time we meet we'll do the standing mile and we'll see who's car flattens out up top. I still had some 4th gear left for ya. You got a nice ride also D, but when we do the mile bring some cash. I'll hold off doing the pulley, exhaust, intake and flash just to keep it fair...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D please move over and let the real driver come in....Mr.Ford.Thank you for coming to the NY event with you Ford. Next time I'm out.You and I shall do this properly.We will let D do what he has done best all these year, video..You and I shall rest this **** once and for all...As for your car being stock? Isn't the Ford GT Super Charged? I don't call that stock.D's car is bone stock..So my money and I believe my boy..He had that car..Case close playa...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli DON"T BELIEVE this "Greek Style" LOOOOOSSSSSEEERRRR! He's just being nice because he just took his medication and it CAN"T be taken ******, it has to be taken............:moon:
Good thing we've put a RUSH order in for "Yo Tony's TP" and they're IN just in time for the holidays! In stock 1500 cases! Call for details 1-900-YOT-SH$T

"The picture below depicts the proper way to USE Yo Tony!!!!' :think:

Don't worry Chuck, I'll make sure this LOOOSEERRR will Wipe your ass with my face..I'll hold you down and wipe for you..You might enjoy it...

You must be registered for see images attach

Don't worry Chuck, I'll make sure this LOOOSEERRR will Wipe your ass with my face..I'll hold you down and wipe for you..You might enjoy it...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck with all the money you will make on my face, how about you bust open the bank account and throw a BBQ this spring.I'm sure you will sell enough paper to have that party now at your place...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's do this ****..Quarter mile..D's car against the Ford.English town.I got 500 on D's car..No roll..No ****..straight up...Let's make this nice and legal..The NY/CT crew will be out there to record this..You down Ford Man..Money is here..if you want to race it up..I'll put 1000 on D's car..If D wins I give him half...You Down Greek boy? Let's do this ****...

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:):drive:
Okay here goes, so much for being diplomatic. On route 23 you had many opportunities to pull on me (we did have two open lanes numerous times) and you did not. Obviously if I'm banging 140 and notice either you can't pass me or don't have the cahoney's to do it. Was I scared, that's funny! Dude my car is bone stock and I'm not saying I was losing you but I am saying you couldn't/didn't pass me. Next time we meet we'll do the standing mile and we'll see who's car flattens out up top. I still had some 4th gear left for ya. You got a nice ride also D, but when we do the mile bring some cash. I'll hold off doing the pulley, exhaust, intake and flash just to keep it fair...

all i have is an exhaust and and intake which is good for about 10 whp. you could go ahead and do your pulley and exhuast and reflash. but stock for stock the viper will take down the GT for half the money. there was no were to pass you! what r u talking about? pass you while there were cars coming onto me? i was waiting for you on the thruway but you just hung back. maybe you are faster, maybe youre even a better driver but you didnt give me the chance to go up againt you so there is really no telling. but when i was behind you and you had it flored i was right up your bumber and letting off numerous times in 4th so i would nt go right theough you. there will be another time my friend..

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's do this ****..Quarter mile..D's car against the Ford.English town.I got 500 on D's car..No roll..No ****..straight up...Let's make this nice and legal..The NY/CT crew will be out there to record this..You down Ford Man..Money is here..if you want to race it up..I'll put 1000 on D's car..If D wins I give him half...You Down Greek boy? Let's do this ****...

there goes my Don King!

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D please move over and let the real driver come in....Mr.Ford.Thank you for coming to the NY event with you Ford. Next time I'm out.You and I shall do this properly.We will let D do what he has done best all these year, video..You and I shall rest this **** once and for all...As for your car being stock? Isn't the Ford GT Super Charged? I don't call that stock.D's car is bone stock..So my money and I believe my boy..He had that car..Case close playa...

Stock = factory equipment my friend so get your facts straight become your jaw starts moving! :) Do your homework, a stock GT will take out a stock Viper (with ease in your Gen 2) any distance, 0-60, 1/4 mile and the mile. Now I'm not saying that a worked Viper can't take out a GT, of course it could but we are talking stock. Check all the speed reviews, stock GT versus Stock Viper = GT wins!!! You guys are forgetting here that I love and have owned Viper's and have an ACR on the way, but facts are facts, GT is faster.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All kidding aside. Everyone knows me.As loud as I get I don't speak BS..I say it and that's the fact.I been with D over the years and he has learned alot about his car and the way he drives.I been in the car with him and the boy knows how to drive...As for the Ford, I have raced my friends Ford on a roll..Mind you I had a stock Viper at that time and it was a GTS..He barely beat me by a half car ....Now let the chips fall.Lets not get into thrash talking and I'm being serious about this.I swear $1000 on the race by me.Anyone on this bey PM me...No hard feelings to the Ford...But when you say your car is stock it really isn't stock.Stock means motor not assisted by another mechanism to give more power.Your car is Super Charged.If D added a Super Charger whatthen?Would you call it a fair race? Let's do this.Great weather in Englishtown...Is it still open for a night race? We can do best of three races. Heads up, no roll, no half car, no nothing..You down bro??

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock = factory equipment my friend so get your facts straight become your jaw starts moving! :) Do your homework, a stock GT will take out a stock Viper (with ease in your Gen 2) any distance, 0-60, 1/4 mile and the mile. Now I'm not saying that a worked Viper can't take out a GT, of course it could but we are talking stock. Check all the speed reviews, stock GT versus Stock Viper = GT wins!!! You guys are forgetting here that I love and have owned Viper's and have an ACR on the way, but facts are facts, GT is faster.

Before you flap your JAW read well and put some glasses on.The race is not with a GEN 2,,,And if you wanna race my Gen two adn lets see how ease it is, bring it on...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Factory equipment means stock? That's the most dumbest thing I have heard. If you have a Super charger from factory and i'm bone stock meaning nothign added on the motor that's a fair race?Think about it before you reply...

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i have is an exhaust and and intake which is good for about 10 whp. you could go ahead and do your pulley and exhuast and reflash. but stock for stock the viper will take down the GT for half the money. there was no were to pass you! what r u talking about? pass you while there were cars coming onto me? i was waiting for you on the thruway but you just hung back. maybe you are faster, maybe youre even a better driver but you didnt give me the chance to go up againt you so there is really no telling. but when i was behind you and you had it flored i was right up your bumber and letting off numerous times in 4th so i would nt go right theough you. there will be another time my friend..

I said it once and I'll say it again, we had two lanes and I was in one of them and you never passed me, end of story. I've got a $5000 drag bike that will roast my GT and your Viper so let's leave money out of this. You and blackonblack don't get it, stock Gen 2 or 3 will lose to a GT. You seem to think that the spread will be 20 car lenghts, it won't so why wouldn't you have been on my bumper. If you had the car you had a lane to pass and either couldn't or were too afraid to try, either way all you saw was my rear bumper. The thruway wasn't even a consideration, way to many cars. Scott did you get a view of any of this?

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Factory equipment means stock? That's the most dumbest thing I have heard. If you have a Super charger from factory and i'm bone stock meaning nothign added on the motor that's a fair race?Think about it before you reply...

I'm going to bail on this for you obviously don't get it. Poll the Viper club and see if they agree with what stock means. Do you see me crying that your a V-10 and 8.3 liters when I'm a V-8 and only 5.4 liters. Read a few car magazines to understand factory versus modified, the GT one last time is stock, get it...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait wait wait bro...dont talk to me about bikes and drag racing..dude you don't know me and dont know my back ground..i have a 80,000 dollar harley...Does that make me fast?And you can ask my boys in the NY club about my tricked out Bike..Can I bring in my 70 Cuda on thsi bet ? Let's put it this way.I got kicked out of English town after my first pass...Since I went a littel faster then expected:)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So lets put this to rest bro.Fck whats on paper..You and D in English town..You mentioned to D on your first post about bring the money..HE IS BRINGING THE MONEY,ME!!!!! Lets do this.Stop the cheap talk and get it going..A week from this Saturday.You and D, I hold the purse..You down?

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you flap your JAW read well and put some glasses on.The race is not with a GEN 2,,,And if you wanna race my Gen two adn lets see how ease it is, bring it on...

I know D's car is a Gen 3, I'm talking about your Gen 2 no shot in hell if your stock. The red Gen 2 that was there was way fast but he was big in the motor and the car showed it.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to bail on this for you obviously don't get it. Poll the Viper club and see if they agree with what stock means. Do you see me crying that your a V-10 and 8.3 liters when I'm a V-8 and only 5.4 liters. Read a few car magazines to understand factory versus modified, the GT one last time is stock, get it...

Listen I know what the FORD GT DOES..It's fast....SOLETS RACE..THAT'S ALL..YOU SAY YOUR CAR IS FASTER THEN D'S, I SAY BULL****..LETS DO THIS

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Hard Feelings..a Race..i Put 1000 On This Run..no Big Lose For You..what's A 1000 For A Guy That Owns A Ford Gt..thats **** Change For You...

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait wait wait bro...dont talk to me about bikes and drag racing..dude you don't know me and dont know my back ground..i have a 80,000 dollar harley...Does that make me fast?And you can ask my boys in the NY club about my tricked out Bike..Can I bring in my 70 Cuda on thsi bet ? Let's put it this way.I got kicked out of English town after my first pass...Since I went a littel faster then expected:)

I'll tell you what, bring whatever you can find and bring 10k, I'll be there on "a motorcycle" and you'll see what you got and this is for you not D. No BS, 10k are you in and by the way, whatever you bring you have to drive it.

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott did you get a view of any of this?

I was too dizzy from Spirit's exhaust fumes and too busy avoiding his continual window washing fluid :rolleyes::mad: to notice any details of the fun up front.

That and replying to my daughter's 10 questions a mile curiosity :D.

All I do remember is the grin on everyone's face.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys want to cruise up to the Daily Planet on Sunday for breakfast :eater: the weather will be nice and we can meet early before traffic start...Adrian

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll tell you what, bring whatever you can find and bring 10k, I'll be there on "a motorcycle" and you'll see what you got and this is for you not D. No BS, 10k are you in and by the way, whatever you bring you have to drive it.

I love how the weak change **** around..Dude if you wanna get like that, it tells me you are scared..how about i get real ***** here and call my friend tony bartone..you know bartone right??:))) and i know him well..i'll call him now and say theres a guy that wants to race for 10,000..will you rce bartone???bring it down ..if i tell tony, and for some reason he accepts your chump change, will u be down??

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

YoTony....are you going to take him up on his challenge :headbang:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact is we called a race..the race is you and d's car...heads up..are you down!!!! thats the fcken quiestion..fck the other races of you, my gen2..the fact here is you say look at magazines..who cares what magazines say.,..lets do this..are you down!!!????

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott...the guy has a drag bike.I know what he will probably do with it..My cr is not that fasst..My Cuda is 9.98 when I got kicked out..I did two runs and we know what my car has..His bike is probably a good high7's..hE'S TALKING OUT OF HIS ASS FOR ME TO RUN A BIKE..THE FACT IS THIS..THE ORIGINAL RUN WAS HIS FORD ON D'S VIPER..WHATS THE BIG FREAKIN DEAL..NICE AND LEGAL..1000 FOR THE RUN..FAIR BET..RIGHT??

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not gona argue with this any more. who is faster or not. from my experience ive beaten a ford gt and it was from a roll. the guy was so into it it wasnt funny. he wanted to beat the viper soooo bad he even raced me again!! not by 20 car lengths but by a fender. he was there the whole freaking time!! maybe the guy couldnt drive but neither could i!!!