Fantastic VCA party in Ottawa, Canada on June 1/2/3 2007

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm from Montreal. My first Viper will be arriving in April. Can't wait to meet all the local guys. I'll be there!

Rocketman66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally!!!! I don't have to drive my Viper to Las Vegas. Ottawa is such a wonderful city in the summer. Way to go to book the Brookstreet. For all you that love golf... this place has an incredible golf course at a great price, as Canadian prices go.

For the ladies or men :) (my wife has told me that Brookstreet offers one of the best spas)

Hope to see you there!

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rocketman66

I live in ottawa, what kind of viper do you have?? We should meet up sometime this summer with vipers. I'm in the Alta Vista area

OP
OP
S

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Brookstreet hotel will not disappoint you, I guarantee.
It is a first class private hotel owned by a very wealthy man.

Nobody got a package deal like the VCA before us. Prices are 40% below the public rate. The fight was hard with the Hotel we had to put a lot of effort into the negotiation.

I don’t think that men will have time to play golf or relax in the SPA but your ladies will. You guys will have fun at the Calabogie Track. In fact we are working on a package for the Ladies so they will have option to visit/shop in Ottawa or play golf and relax in the SPA. We will offer several options. Ladies will spend a very relaxing day on Saturday.

See you in Ottawa guys. Don’t forget to talk to your Viper friends about this event !

poster.jpg

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome time. I'm sighned up and my bags are packed and car is ready to go. Can't wait RICK :2tu: