Fantasy 2005 Viper SGTS

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi to all, I'm a long time browser and irregular poster here but I thought a few of you might find this interesting. In my spare time I build 3D models and sometimes insert them into PC games such as Need For Speed. A friend of mine going by the Internet alias as Venom800TT, recently built an SRT/10 and also this fantasy SGTS. I helped with ideas as input to the model and think it turned out fantastically. Its got the rims off the SRT/10 Carbon shown at SEMA this year, has the coupe rear, an in-built front splitter and a few other small adjustments. Might give you all an idea of what might be coming. The model itself is extremely well built and the author is extremely talented. Hope you like what you all see.

You must be registered for see images

Rowan.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very well done 3D Viper models.
For detail improvements I would take the crease out of the top of the front fenders (it's not a C6) :eek: .
Round the outside edges of the headlight units, give the taillights a bit more depth/texture, and make the rear spoiler a bit more pronounced. And the rear fascia vents should be open/black above the diffuser.

But they do look nice. :2tu:

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look good. If you want stripes how about this model...

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT10,

I have that model also! that would be my choice!!!!!!

Come on Dodge!!!!!! Make the Killer Coupe we all want!!!

2Charmed

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT10, That, is dead on what a street version should look like.

I'll take one now! Blue with White Stripes please, just like SRT10's pic's he posted!

DC we can't wait any longer! :confused:

Thank you!

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where do we get that model?? My model collection has to have one of those. Please advise.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one I am getting ready to put on eBay in white with blue stripes. It seems to be the hardest to find and goes for the highest price.

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oreca,

Nice modeling. I'm an art director for a game company so I do a lot of modeling/animation as well.

The model looks very similar to a mustang in my opinion. I would take some design cues from the original GTS and see how many curves you can add to the comp coupe. Might be an interesting experiment.

SRT10,

That is a beautiful model. Hope the SRT coupe looks like this!

cratica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oreca,

you might also want to render that model with raytracing or radiosity to get a more realistic rendering. If your modeling package doesn't support that, you might find several free rendering packages online that will.

Good luck and keep the designs coming!

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oreca,
Nice job, but the models seem to be missing the length that [member] SRT-10's models show. Stretch those babies out. It's the long low look that is so appealing, not the "coupe conversion version" of the SRT-10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang