FAST WIDEBAND DUAL SENSOR AIR/FUEL METER?

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never used this specific unit but FAST makes good stuff. The price is a tad high, but it looks like a nice item.

FAST makes a product like AEM... if you go AEM, you get two wide-bands built in. just something to consider when you start spending $600+ on sensors.

JD

kwkshift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got mine installed about a week ago. It works well. The display is easy to read. With the dual sensors, you can datalog up to 25 minutes with the push of a button.

It has 2 analog signal outputs for outboard dataloggers like a VEC2. The wierd part is that they outputs are 0v-4.096v rather than 0v-5v. I guess it's not that hard to figure out, though.

I'm going to go get a couple of big suction cups to mount it temporarily because I can't figure out any other way to keep it in place. The whole setup is geared for temporary use so that once tuning is done, you can pack it away in its case and reinstall the **** plugs.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This kit seems to outdate the Innovate kit.
It looks even better than the Innovate.

XD1 only display 1 AFR at a time.
The price is the same as the Innovate kit with two WBO.

I would definitely give a try to this kit ...

With time WBO kits get better features.
Two years ago there was only the LM-1 and DynoJet available. Both of them were outdated by the XD-1/LC-1 kit.

OP
OP
J

JimT 99RT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I looked around and the following eBay'er had a great price on these, eBay list price was $439 + free shipping:

DISCOUNT PERFORMANCE PARTS
134 SLOAN DRIVE
RICHLAND, MS 39218
PHONE: 601-906-0944
HOURS OF PHONE OPERATION: MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:00AM-6:00PM CST

I called an ordered one, they had 4 in stock, for that price it was worth picking up.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc