FASTER THAN A VIPER

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YouWish,
I meant a thin and handsome Ron Jeremy, but the same proportions vis-a-vie the length ...and number of nubile female engagements, so on.
Oh I see so basically another person in general!!! :D Yeah he does get the ladies(because they are paid to) :eek:

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree .... this is rather pointless. I don't really care whether a Viper is faster then a muscle car as I have both and enjoy every type of performance car.
Hey Bruce you started this stupid thread in the first place. You should know by now no dinosaur(your cars from the glory years)can come close to a Viper. p.s. How is the rust coming???

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually 'Youwish' I didn't start the thread. 'GraphiteGTS' did. Look at the beginning (that would be page 1). And what's with Hummer listing .... are you trying to over compensate for something you are lacking?????

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually 'Youwish' I didn't start the thread. 'GraphiteGTS' did. Look at the beginning (that would be page 1). And what's with Hummer listing .... are you trying to over compensate for something you are lacking?????
Nice try but you don't want to go down that road you would be grossely embarrased. :D

LIRacer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyway .... this thread has lost it's intent and as none of us has anything important to add, I'll be signing off. You guys can have the last word on the subject.