Favorite Detailer?

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got my Viper on Monday and wondering what people's favorite detailer/applicator is, where to get it, and how much. Thanks a lot in advance. Any help is highly appreciated.

Mark

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you mean detail spray my favs are Adam's for everyday clean up, like after a drive and Jorgens "Happy Ending" detail spray for after I apply wax. Get Adam's at adamspolishes.com and Jorgen's at Jorgensgarage.com. Both are great. They both cost about 9 or 10 bucks for 16 ounces I think.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We like GlipTone detail spray...has worked like a charm every time (remember to use microfiber cloths, and throw them away, don't save them or wash them, they'll never be the same again!!)....AND use WET DRYER SHEETS for the bugs on the fascia, works magic!! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
never never never use Dawn liquid soap!!!!! Stuff wreaks havoc eventually....from the experiences from people on these forums, anyway....don't know personally, but we would never use dish soap on the car. Only detail sprays/fresh microfiber cloths/and WET dryer sheets to get the bugs off--magic!! ~juli

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Zaino Z6 and Z8 the best. They also work great on non Zaino products but if you are looking for a generic Detailer try Adams/Chemical Guys or Clearcote Kwikshine.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just used Zaino Z-2 and Z-5 on my car the other day. Finished it up with Z-6 (detail spray). Car looked amazing! I use a few of Adam's polished as well. Specifically the metal polished for the wheels.

Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not real big on quick detailers. Duragloss #921 leaves the surface very slick. CG Synthetic Detailer, FK 425, and Clearkote Quickshine have gotten good reviews.

Personally, I like to either rewax the car after washing, or go over it with Souveran Spray. Or even both!

Now if you're talking applicators for wax/ sealant, I like the Wolfgang or Lake Country hand polish applicators. The Polishin Pal is also nice.

finnsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Zaino on all my rides.

You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads