Fence Sitters ???

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I've been to the last 2 VOI's, had a blast both times, and can't imagine missing this one ........... but I just started a new job and it might not be in the cards. Having said that I began to wonder (and I'm sure the organizers might also be wondering) how many people are sitting on the fence waiting until the last minute to pull the trigger? I need to contact Jon B to order a cruise control to assist with the 1200 mile drive from Iowa, and might change the tires just as well so that I'll be prepared if ..... I mean WHEN ;) I pull the trigger myself.

Remember - deadline to register is September 10!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do It.....

It's days of immersion, in conjunction wtih World Challenge, a great hotel, access to Dodge so we can browbeat them into making the next Viper what we want....

Do It.

As a wise friend once said to me - "You can't put a price on your fun"

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get off the fence......don't be the guy sitting at home looking at all the pics from VOI 11 saying "I should have gone, look at the fun they had"

Do it today!

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would really be nice if it were during the summer when school wasn't in session. Makes it pretty difficult for those with kids to attend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte