Ferrari Enzo Crash on PCH

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guess my question is, why did the passenger have blood around HIS mouth that wasnt his, and the drivers airbag have blood on it. It seems as though the missing driver may have got a bite taken out of him. Which would explain lose of control at 125mph.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The appearent driver and owner, Stephan Erikssen, had a Mafia connection, and lives in Bel Air. Ill-gotten-gains indeed.

Hey watch what your saying! I have no connection to this guy!

On a different note: I absolutely hate it when my lazy a s s Enzo motor is laying out in the road for a tan and not doing any work.
7328enzo07.jpg

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I heard on ABC network news yesterday that there is a video of this crash. Should hit the net anytime now. Anybody seen it yet?

RikRok

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On yahoo news they had a animated version of what happened, I dont think there is actual video of the real thing.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not to shoplift this thread, but did anyone see that clip on Maury Povich "amazing videos" episode within the last week that had a yellow ferrari getting gassed up by its owner when for whatever reason the car/driver got encased in a huge explosive ball of fire? Owner immediately went and grabbed a fire extinguisher to try to put out the fire on his reportedly UNINSURED car. Amazing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang