Few pics of Viper + NC Mountains

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went up to the Stone Mountain/Roaring gap/Sparta area over the weekend and got some good pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should've rang!!!! I think I saw your car at the car show down in front of the museum. I didn't get to talk to you but I did talk to the RT/10 guy. He wanted to cruise sometime too.

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like someone was sittin on top of the world recently! Awesome roads to cruise! Only drawback would be wintertime in this location.

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pics. Looks a place to cruise. I think when I'm ready to move I'm going to NC :2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics. That's the first place I took my GTS. NC mountains.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should've rang!!!! I think I saw your car at the car show down in front of the museum. I didn't get to talk to you but I did talk to the RT/10 guy. He wanted to cruise sometime too.

...reads like a bad "missed connections" personals ad :D :buttkick:

btw... nice pics! :2tu:

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes we do have some gorgeus spots here. I am from the NC mountains also. Our car club, Mt Gateway Mopars, also went on cruise this past Saturday on the parkway. Check out this link to a few of our cruise pics.
By the way, the Cuda is mine (still trying to talk wife into letting me trade it for a Viper)
Mt Gateway Mopar Summer Cruise

OP
OP

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, it was pretty nice up there...when it wasn't raining.

Man_Car: Yea that was me, didn't know you were in the area

BarryBum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
our Mopar club is going to have another cruise on the parkway in the fall, if you guys would like, I could let you know the dates when we get them ironed out.
We'd love to have ya join us.
By the way, we are also having a display / cruise in at our local Dodge dealership here in Forest City on July 22. You are more than welcome to come to that too, the more Mopars the better. Mountain Dodge of Forest City is supplying all the food, all we do is supply the cars.
Let me know if your interested

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Red vipers are often slammed because so many were made, but red really makes the viper look exotic.

sn8kbyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Carolina Members,I'm the process of relocating to Charlotte and looking forward to joining you on the mountain cruises.I love the area and most of the people seem to be very nice. See you soon C.B. 2002 F/E

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
our Mopar club is going to have another cruise on the parkway in the fall, if you guys would like, I could let you know the dates when we get them ironed out.
We'd love to have ya join us.
By the way, we are also having a display / cruise in at our local Dodge dealership here in Forest City on July 22. You are more than welcome to come to that too, the more Mopars the better. Mountain Dodge of Forest City is supplying all the food, all we do is supply the cars.
Let me know if your interested

Barry I think I can make the July 22 show at the dealership. Pm me any details you have.