Final ed Viper different than other 02?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
possible he had the roe clutch pedal mod? my clutch feels a LOT different than my buddies 01, but without my roe clutch pedal plate, very much alike.

LOL, is it me, or does the guy with the FE not have any plates on his car...?

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Roe adjustment for my clutch and he does not. I'm just talking about how hard you have to press on the pedal. His is a lot lighter.

He just got the car 2 weeks ago so he has temp plates.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's funny cause your clutch is so hard I stalled your car on the first try lol. Also the steering was alot tigher on your car??? Another diff you failed to mention is that my car is much better looking that yours :p

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
elD -- Clutch pedal force on my FE is pretty tight -- I had a real workout while stuck for 2 hours in stop and go traffic on I35 yesterday afternoon -- worse yet the pedal squeaks. I posted an earlier question and others said it would go away, but despite my lube attempt and 3300 miles, it squeaks.

Great pics -- can you refer your friend to the Final Edition Viper Registry (www.FEViper.com) so we can include his car. Thanks.

DC VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For what ever it is worth it seems that my clutch on my final edition is quite a bit tighter that I remember on any other viper. I thought this was just because it was newer? Never heard of a difference from DC but ya never know...

OP
OP
E

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it's funny cause your clutch is so hard I stalled your car on the first try lol. Also the steering was alot tigher on your car??? Another diff you failed to mention is that my car is much better looking that yours :p

The is because you car is a Final Cream Puff Edition :p :p

Tim 02 FE Viper GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have driven several 4+ speed cars although no other Vipers other than my FE 102. I would not consider my clutch pressure force to be tight in comparison.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenomXX