Finally A Viper Owner!

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Picked up the '09 ACR today, put about 90 miles on her, and there are NO WORDS to describe this experience!!!
Looks like I have the only one in this color scheme in the Southeast, at least a MY 2009!

Later,
Joe B

Pic later, I have to empty my attachments

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!:cool: There arent too many built in that combo period..:omg: Are you going to put a Bright blue drivers stripe on it.?? Be safe..and more pics too. Kevin

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car!

I second the blue driver's stripe idea.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color. Congrats and welcome. I agree with everyone above. A Bright Blue driver stripe would look good. I think you'd be the first to do so. Below is a PS to give you an idea of how it would look. Easy on the throttle and enjoy!

You must be registered for see images

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the new ride. Viper Bright Blue is an awesome color. Almost ordered one in that color. Enjoy it!!!! I carry the motion for the blue drivers stripe.

Sneaky Pete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, beautiful car! I don't think you can get that stripe added quick enough! Nice PS work Austin! :)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh good lord that is beatiful! :omg: You have the car I would have done if I was going to order one!

Also liking the drivers stripe...

Enjoy and be safe while you get used to it!

V

Venomiss

I'm back! Here is a pic.

Joe B

Congratulations on your new ride and jealous that you can drive it somewhere warm!!

It's a beauty.

Wonder how it would look with black fades on the sides?

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!

I recall the same feeling when I bought my first car. It comes back every spring when I take a car out for the first drive of the year. Man I wish I could go for a drive!

BTW, great color combo. I've seen that in person. Very sharp. In fact I'm going to see it again this weekend at XTREMDRM's.

Enjoy, and go easy on the go peddle for awhile.

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, this has been one of the coolest things that I have experienced, and it's just getting started! The people at the dealership didn't know what to think when I came in with my detail bag and started detailing the car before I drove it out of the showroom!:D

Later,
Joe B

Attachments

• IMAG0120.jpg
    IMAG0120.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMAG0125.jpg
    IMAG0125.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 53
  • DSC00574.jpg
    DSC00574.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC00573.jpg
    DSC00573.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 65

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, this has been one of the coolest things that I have experienced, and it's just getting started! The people at the dealership didn't know what to think when I came in with my detail bag and started detailing the car before I drove it out of the showroom!:D

Later,
Joe B

That has to be the funniest thing I have heard about picking up a new Viper:lmao:I think you might be the first person to ever detail a new car before it got to your home..good for you:headbang: NOW thats VIPER PRIDE...... :2tu::usa:
That color really looks different every time I see pics of it..In the pic with your duster it almost looks like GTS blue ...:dunno:Must be the lighting too as SSG changes like that..Congrats again..

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not like that color when I first saw it and with the Black centerband it looks great. Now I have seen my first solid Viper Blue ACR and it looks really good too.

Congrats on the new ride.

Bruce

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feels good, doesn't it? If you have the chance, add the stripe. It really looks great without it, but the addition just adds to the overall look. Enjoy your new Snake ... don't get bit!:(

OP
OP
67PLY

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feels good, doesn't it? If you have the chance, add the stripe. It really looks great without it, but the addition just adds to the overall look. Enjoy your new Snake ... don't get bit!:(

That's funny, I ordered my license plate today..... IGOTBIT

Later,
Joe B

Attachments

• DSC00590.jpg
    DSC00590.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 26

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Later,
Joe B

LOL...cause I can picture me doing that when my car comes in a couple of months:lmao:...love the colour combo:2tu:..and I would add the drivers stripe, IMO