Finally finished Traction Control

OP
OP
G

GOT VENM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I know...I was in a rush! OK - system works great! Coming off the line ass only kicks out a little bit, compared to before where with all the power in the car I was doing almost a 180. Best feature of the unit...can choose what setting (persentage) of control you want/need.
Had it installed by Visions of Speed in NY, great install & a pleasure to do business with.
Waiting to give the unit the ultimate test with my new tires & rims (H.R.E. 540R / Pilot Sport Cups 18 all around) I'm installing on Monday. Will let you know how the combination works.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard was it to install? How much did it cost? Do you have pictures of the installation? How does it work?

acrdakota

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How hard was it to install? How much did it cost? Do you have pictures of the installation? How does it work?

Yeah what he said. Is it 6spd only? Does it function around a complete standalone EFI system or is it a separate unit?

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I know...I was in a rush! OK - system works great! Coming off the line ass only kicks out a little bit, compared to before where with all the power in the car I was doing almost a 180. Best feature of the unit...can choose what setting (persentage) of control you want/need.
Had it installed by Visions of Speed in NY, great install & a pleasure to do business with.
Waiting to give the unit the ultimate test with my new tires & rims (H.R.E. 540R / Pilot Sport Cups 18 all around) I'm installing on Monday. Will let you know how the combination works.

Hey Mike,

Awesome!!!

Glad you love it so much!

Bill and Eric at Visions of Speed are great to work with.
If anyone is near Poughkeepsie and is interested in the Racelogic Traction Control system, give them a ring;

Visions of Speed
11 Olympic Way
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
845.486.0883 fax
[email protected]
www.visionsofspeed.net

jeremy@matrix

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah what he said. Is it 6spd only? Does it function around a complete standalone EFI system or is it a separate unit?

It works on manual or auto vehicles.

It is it's own stand alone unit.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Jeremy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96