Finally Got it, Finally Got it!!!!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well my car is now in my garage. All I can say is wow. Having owned a 98GTS I can speak from experience that this car is light years ahead. Fit and finish is beautiful. Interior is nicely laid out, EXCEPT MY FAT REAR HAS A ISSUE WITH THE SIDE BOLSTERS. Since there is 3+ feet of snow on the ground I will take the seat out install the lowering kit and bend the bolsters. Or go on a diet!!!
Well got to go. Want to check out more of my car!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Congratulations!! Now, go out and take a picture and send it to me!!!! I'll hook you up!! Also, make sure your profile is up-to-date!! Thanks! Have fun!!! :)

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha, I knew you were hot on the trail. Congrats!

Refined? You mean like you have that heavy radio and A/C and stuff :) OK now maybe you dust that S/C off and dump it for..say 100 bucks or so and I may be able to keep up! Congrats!

PS I think installing the lowering kit is the better answer. You may even burn a few calories watching Chuck put it in.

Billy

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my car is now in my garage. All I can say is wow. Having owned a 98GTS I can speak from experience that this car is light years ahead. Fit and finish is beautiful. Interior is nicely laid out, EXCEPT MY FAT REAR HAS A ISSUE WITH THE SIDE BOLSTERS. Since there is 3+ feet of snow on the ground I will take the seat out install the lowering kit and bend the bolsters. Or go on a diet!!!
Well got to go. Want to check out more of my car!!!!!!!

congrads man.

Take some pics or nevermind being in CT this year im sure I'll see it

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte