Finally Got it, Finally Got it!!!!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well my car is now in my garage. All I can say is wow. Having owned a 98GTS I can speak from experience that this car is light years ahead. Fit and finish is beautiful. Interior is nicely laid out, EXCEPT MY FAT REAR HAS A ISSUE WITH THE SIDE BOLSTERS. Since there is 3+ feet of snow on the ground I will take the seat out install the lowering kit and bend the bolsters. Or go on a diet!!!
Well got to go. Want to check out more of my car!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Congratulations!! Now, go out and take a picture and send it to me!!!! I'll hook you up!! Also, make sure your profile is up-to-date!! Thanks! Have fun!!! :)

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha, I knew you were hot on the trail. Congrats!

Refined? You mean like you have that heavy radio and A/C and stuff :) OK now maybe you dust that S/C off and dump it for..say 100 bucks or so and I may be able to keep up! Congrats!

PS I think installing the lowering kit is the better answer. You may even burn a few calories watching Chuck put it in.

Billy

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my car is now in my garage. All I can say is wow. Having owned a 98GTS I can speak from experience that this car is light years ahead. Fit and finish is beautiful. Interior is nicely laid out, EXCEPT MY FAT REAR HAS A ISSUE WITH THE SIDE BOLSTERS. Since there is 3+ feet of snow on the ground I will take the seat out install the lowering kit and bend the bolsters. Or go on a diet!!!
Well got to go. Want to check out more of my car!!!!!!!

congrads man.

Take some pics or nevermind being in CT this year im sure I'll see it