Finally!! My 20/21's are here!!!

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one. When one gets an opinion or two that they don't like and become an azzhole themselves, you are bound to get more opinions that you bargained for.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Opinions are like azzholes, everyone has one. When one gets an opinion or two that they don't like and become an azzhole themselves, you are bound to get more opinions that you bargained for.

True true. There was obviously more at play in this case. There are some *polite* dissenting opinions in this thread and bmw2nv2000 has taken them with grace.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's fine. If I had a dollar for every time I'd been insulted or cussed at on the Alley, I'd have enough money for another Viper. My job here isn't to "defend" anyone, it's to enforce the site policies. He violated them and so did several others, so I did what was needed. I am too thick skinned to care what is said about me over there.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rather be thin skinned than a snitch:2tu:

I would much rather be fingered for the guy that pointed one to the truth than a two faced bumpkin proclaiming to be a saint during the great decline of American society.

JohnnyLightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would much rather be fingered for the guy that pointed one to the truth than a two faced bumpkin proclaiming to be a saint during the great decline of American society.

That's my ranger I ditched it because cops where chasing me in 98 with crack in it :nunu:

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A snitch and a scollar? Tucker you are talented and you hold the down fall of society on your shoulders. Stay srong man:2tu: