Finally!! My 20/21's are here!!!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again everyone for the comments!! Now I need 2 piece rotors to complete the look. Anyone have a set they want to sell??
I have decided to just stay with springs and caps. And instead of installing coilovers I am going to shoot for heads and cam package to put me over 600rwhp so I will have the power to back up the looks:2tu: Plus nothing can beat the sound of a heavily cam'd muscle car:D

johnk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE SUN CAME OUT!!!:D Notice I fixed the flower ***;)

You must be registered for see images

Sorry, I don't care for the size and no-sidewall look, looks inappropriate on a Viper IMHO. I like the color and contrast of the wheels, but the size is WAY too ricey for my tastes. But congrats for pushing the limits... Beautiful car!.....

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan! I'd love to hear some clips of a H/C Viper...most are just FI

I would love to hear a H/C Gen3 too. Wonder if anyone has a video of one idling?? I think Bad Boyzz should post a video of their set up:drive:

:rolaugh: You got me Dave. I had to "get down" for that shot but the grass was still wet so I couldnt lay on the ground like normal. Now my back hurts so I hope you appreciated that shot;)

Hey guys thanks for the support. This setup is def not for everyone but I do like to hear everyones take on it:2tu: But I really think it will look even better when the more aggressive hood goes on and the red pinstriping is added to tie it all together.:2tu:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks good...I think i would of gotten a bigger aspect ratio, they look like 25'S but a 35 would have been better for cornering.
If you hear grinding that will be the lip. ;) congrats

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What part of I did not post my car on the alley do you not understand LOSER? I did not give a rats rear about what the Alley thinks about me or my car
I hate Viper Alley because it serves absolutely no purpose to the viper world. It gives losers who couldnt get laid in high school somewhere to go and talk trash to other people and act like big bad boys when in reality they are to big of wussies to ever say crap to anyone when face to face. That forum is a perfect example of tough guys hiding behind their keyboards bangin out some tough talk but not enough *** to back it up in the real world. So you can kiss my *** too loser:2tu:.
Plus I think you couldnt afford a set even if you wanted them so roll your stock crap smart guy if you even own a viper "Enthusiast" =-)
And dont worry I will not post another f'ing pic of my car again just to keep you haters in check. I freakin love it the way I have it and Im happy with that. I really am sorry you cant afford to play with the big boys. Ok i really dont give a crap:drive: Later troll

I guess I was wrong. I thought you were an AE when you posted on the Alley. When you post pictures of your car, you should expect to get both good and bad opinions. I NEVER thought that someone would get so bent out of shape over comments on the internet. :lmao:

Oh BTW, no. That thread will stay up forever on the interwebz!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dodge should be embarrassed for how they act and treat their dealers. with that said, i like the wheels on that car. it looks good.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yet....this ISN'T the Alley, so please stop the insults.

We need a guy like you to go over to that Alley and change the culture. That place needs a new Sheriff in town. Some of the guys over there don't even have a Viper!

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres by baby

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a guy like you to go over to that Alley and change the culture. That place needs a new Sheriff in town. Some of the guys over there don't even have a Viper!

If you know it hurts then don't do it, don't visit. It's really that simple.