Finally ready for some new wheels.

1fastviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im thinking of going with iforged.Are their any dealers close to west virginia?and if so whats the average wait time on receiving them.:D thanks.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Im thinking of going with iforged.Are their any dealers close to west virginia?and if so whats the average wait time on receiving them.:D thanks.

Go to the group buy section, there is a vendor who was doing a sale on Iforged. I love my wheels. Unless a vendor has a poular set and size in stock, you will have to have them made. Plan on 5-7 weeks. But it was well worth it and price is great. I would strongly recomend a 19/20 setup. Looks killer.

OP
OP

1fastviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to the group buy section, there is a vendor who was doing a sale on Iforged. I love my wheels. Unless a vendor has a poular set and size in stock, you will have to have them made. Plan on 5-7 weeks. But it was well worth it and price is great. I would strongly recomend a 19/20 setup. Looks killer.

Yea, i emailed him yesterday and got no response.:dunno:I need rims and tires fast bec my car is sitting on jack stands until i get them.:brick:where is this dealer located i wonder?I prob should just call but his last name is wong and i wonder if its local.:confused:

V

Venomiss

Yea, i emailed him yesterday and got no response.:dunno:I need rims and tires fast bec my car is sitting on jack stands until i get them.:brick:where is this dealer located i wonder?I prob should just call but his last name is wong and i wonder if its local.:confused:

Call them-and find out what kind of deal they can give and where they have dealers located. Worth a long distance phone call.

iForged Performance Wheels - The next generation in forging technology

Feel free to join the VCA and support these boards too-we'd love to have you.
Information is in the new owners section at the top.