Finished out my Viper/Corvette Z06 Garage Project!

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow.... I just figured something out...

pattymelt.... either your are just as OCD as me... or you did this with out knowing...

way to put all your (viper) stuff on the right side of the garage... hint... hint.. meaning she wont door ding your baby if she was parked over on that side..

maybe its just me... but my wife door dings everything!.. so good setup!

OP
OP
P

pattymelt3605

Enthusiast
Reaction score

pattymelt.... either your are just as OCD as me... or you did this with out knowing...

way to put all your (viper) stuff on the right side of the garage... hint... hint.. meaning she wont door ding your baby if she was parked over on that side..

Good eye, lol! :laugh:

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Maybe you should teach your wife to respect other peoples property and not door ding anyones car. That is something that p__ses me off more than anything. :curse:
I don't care what kind of car it is there is never any reason to hit the side of someone elses car. :nono: Nothing ruins the look more than a bunch of D_M DOOR DINGS! That is something that my wife and my daughters never do they were taught better. :nono:
I do apologize if this comes off mean or nasty but that is one thing that really sets me off.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4