first time seeing two srt10's together

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to the dealership to check on the status of my yellow srt10 and walked around the corner and low and behold there was a black srt10 right beside it..

This was monumental as Ive seen maybe 10 vipers in my life includeing my personal owned vipers and two friends vipers..Only seen one srt10 coupe by th way. So seeing two srt10 verts side by side nearly took my breath away...

Im sure Im not the only one who likes rap here so if any of you have the Black and yellow song downloaded please send it to me through PM

(despite us both haveing 2008 style hoods his was more agressive looking than mine..Unless I saw them side by side I would have never known..My vin ended in 3 and his ended in 5 and since mine is a 2003 Im guessing his is a 2005...There was a gap between his hood and the bumper just barely noticable so I think it was an aftermarket hood like mine...Pretty evident that the center section is a lil more squared off on the black srt10)

Attachments

• Photo0004.jpg
    Photo0004.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 247
  • Photo0005.jpg
    Photo0005.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 205
  • Photo0007.jpg
    Photo0007.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Photo0009.jpg
    Photo0009.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great...not feeling the blacked out head/fog lamps though...the black one looks a lot lower as well...

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure the black car belongs go HI-NOS-viper. He posts on here from time to time.

And before FLATOUT has a chance to ask, is your car fixed yet? And, what was wrong with it? :D

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Where are all the vipers in Hawaii at? I was at cars and coffee this weekend with one of my vipers and was looking to see another but to no avail. Twister, who do you have working on your car? There is no viper tech in Hawaii.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually there is or atleaste was a vipertech in kaneohe who used to work on my viper...at one point my friend had a roe and now gts that went 9.9 at 140 mph here in hawaii...he is in the process of tting it but got into a divorce and a few other troubles and hasnt had the thing together in a few years..

my other friend had a bolt on gts acr at 450 rwhp with 3.33 gears that was actually quicker than you would think...but he moved away...so no more viper guys i know here...

Viper23..you in hawaii..maybe you i and hinosviper can get together..what year you got

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw....to me his hood looks a lil meaner but mine looks a lil wider....preciate it synergy

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long has the dealer had your car? Any initial findings on what is wrong with the car? Or is this some sort of secret?

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know..it takes forever for these guys to change plug wires

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Since the other car is yellow it is extremely likely it is a 2005 and of course you know what year yours is. The ending number in your Vins, though , does not tell you the year of the vehicle. For later model Vipers just look for the letter V , 7 from the end, and the number prior to that tells you the year of the Snake. There are obvious exceptions of late, as a 2010 will just have the letter A before the V.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the other car is yellow it is extremely likely it is a 2005 and of course you know what year yours is. The ending number in your Vins, though , does not tell you the year of the vehicle. For later model Vipers just look for the letter V , 7 from the end, and the number prior to that tells you the year of the Snake. There are obvious exceptions of late, as a 2010 will just have the letter A before the V.

Hey Bill, I believe that the yellow car is Twister's and he had it repainted. :omg:

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see a lot in town (Tucson) but when I go to the shop here's what I normally see. Maybe that's what happens when you see Ed Martin. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images

notixplz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see a lot in town (Tucson) but when I go to the shop here's what I normally see. Maybe that's what happens when you see Ed Martin. :2tu:

WOW! Thats how a shop should be!!!!

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet shop, I feel bad for the guy who has to mop the floor...

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually there is or atleaste was a vipertech in kaneohe who used to work on my viper...at one point my friend had a roe and now gts that went 9.9 at 140 mph here in hawaii...he is in the process of tting it but got into a divorce and a few other troubles and hasnt had the thing together in a few years..

my other friend had a bolt on gts acr at 450 rwhp with 3.33 gears that was actually quicker than you would think...but he moved away...so no more viper guys i know here...

Viper23..you in hawaii..maybe you i and hinosviper can get together..what year you got

I am in Hawaii and have 2 Vipers, a 96 blue and white and an 05 CE white and blue. I actually know the roe gts you are talking about, it use to belong to Mike. I also know about the ACR, he bought that car from my friend in AZ.

My gts is way faster than my 05. :2tu:

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Eddie is also known as a "jalepeno on a stick", he is very good with Vipers. He was only one of 2 people that I wanted working on my Vipers.

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped and talked to a guy in a blue and white GTS 8 months ago while in my yellow srt10..Had my wife with me...

Also my friend owned a blue and white GTS nd then sold it..Wonder if that the one you have now..

And mike sold the roe GTS to my good friend Gus...Gonna be a finshed TT someday... Gus only got 10.2 at 138 with the GTS and he is a GREAT drive..But Mike is just the man running the 9.9

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Both cars I brought back from Arizona. I don't think it was me you spoke to. Lol

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More or less...I don't think Twister's is a true OEM hood, but it's modeled after that hood. The Vipair hood is as well, but a more pronounced center cowl
Yep, the Black car looks like it has the Vipar hood.

Any initial findings on what is wrong with the car? Or is this some sort of secret?
I think if I took the ribbing he took then I would be reluctant to say much either.

I know..it takes forever for these guys to change plug wires
Nobody got that? :rolaugh:

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Twister, it could have been EFI-1...he has a blue/white GTS, and a badass C5Z Vette

I know Dave pretty well so it wasnt him..Dang..That means their are 3 blue and white GTS's on my island..Not bad at all

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang