First time Viper Owner-- Thanx to Bill P.

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been waiting along time to post this: I am the proud owner of a new 2010 Viper, Viper White with Graphite Stripes and the Aero Group. Bill P. from Woodhouse is truly amazing to work with and has been a real pleasure to do business with on this purchase. I think he is excited about me getting the car as I am (well maybe not that much)...I can't believe we discussed the car on Monday, made the deal on Tuesday and it was loaded for delivery on Wednesday and could have been delivered on Wednesday but we all opted for Thursday. I'm over 500 miles from Woodhouse, not a hop, skip and jump away. I have dreamed of this day for many years, all the way back to the beginning in the early 90's. I am looking forward to becoming an active member of the kick a#& Viper community here at VCA and events as well. Thanx again to the VCA folks and Bill P. and the Woodhouse Crew for everything. I'll post some pics of the badboy tomorrow....peace...keith...kilo17

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few things are more fun (and more agonizing) then waiting for your new car to arrive.
Best of luck with it!

BenDiem

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^^ Welcome & congrats on a beautiful ride. I was interested in that car... Very nice!
GL,

BB

OP
OP
K

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Batesville, AR..... small town in North Central Arkansas, about an hour and a half north of Little Rock and two and a half hours west of Memphis....

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on getting a great car. I was considering your car before I found a great deal on my '09. Love the colors and aero package!!!

OP
OP
K

kilo17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it is Mark Martins hometown, the other claim to fame is it's the home of Bad Boy Mowers..... Mark Martins Dealership is incredible, he has a museum built into the dealership.... also there are a lot of race fans here and a couple of race tracks..... i'll probably avoid them for the time being though....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have been waiting along time to post this: I am the proud owner of a new 2010 Viper, Viper White with Graphite Stripes and the Aero Group. Bill P. from Woodhouse is truly amazing to work with and has been a real pleasure to do business with on this purchase........ I have dreamed of this day for many years, all the way back to the beginning in the early 90's.......

As a "Car Guy" since the 60s, I know EXACTLY how you feel in getting a longed-for-dream-car. I can assure you that the feeling stays alive! You will make night-time trips to peek in the garage and pinch yourself. "I Own a VIPER!"

Break it in carefully, and you will be rewarded with higher compression and low oil consumption its whole life. Be careful when you unleash 600HP at WOT the first time...

I am unclear: COUPE? Roadster? Sine KEN was looking at it, I bet a COUPE? Great combo either way, and "The Only One In Batesville" CONGRATS

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
welcome to the darkside, you wont look back.

welcome to the community

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! I got my first (and only) Viper from Bill Pemberton as well, almost a year ago now.

I agree that he makes the buying process way too easy!

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Enjoy your new car. Your G4 Viper will be very unique for years to come. With the Aero package you cannot get any closer to a race car for the street!

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome enjoy and welcome it is the most fun car you will ever own. And the people on this site are great.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala