First Yellow ACR ??

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think i uploaded the pictures. this is from my service manager buddy that arrived today at there dealership. its amazing

Attachments

• yellow acr2.jpg
    yellow acr2.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 375
  • yellow acr3.jpg
    yellow acr3.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 353
  • yellow acr.jpg
    yellow acr.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 359

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car!

I'd bet you'd get a lot of 'waves' in that car. Of course they'll think they're hailing a taxi, but hey, a wave is a wave.

I love the car but that particular color scheme isn't for me.

Greg

Slypopsracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was immediately drawn to the white Viper with graphite stripes behind it, and I'm not partial to white.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think i uploaded the pictures. this is from my service manager buddy that arrived today at there dealership. its amazing

If only the economy was a little better....:(:(

That would be my car to chase you with Greg.:smirk:I wouldn't catch you, but I would sure have fun trying.:headbang:

The lighting does no justice to the yellow. It should be race yellow according to dodge order info. Can someone post an outdoor pic?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All it needs is a red driver stripe and I am sure the Hulkster would go for it. :)

All in all, it looks okay. Me though, I think the Anaconda Green ACR is going to be the real deal. That Anaconda color is amazing in the light. Reminds me of a very stealth Mystic Cobra kind of color.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of that color scheme without a stripe. It looks like a backyard project, especially with those all-black wheels. Sorry, but it doesn't even come close to the stunning GTS bumblebee. Somebody has to tell the truth or this forum will become a veritable vette forum.

OP
OP
B

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great! needs the drivers stripe, Benny, you trading in your ACR for that one???

they are asking 134k for it :omg:i can have mine disassembled and paint the sides yellow and have money left over to buy a used viper. i have to agree it needs the red driver stripe. just like the white and black acr without the driver stripe its ok but the red stripe really sets off the paint scheme.

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are asking 134k for it :omg:i can have mine disassembled and paint the sides yellow and have money left over to buy a used viper. i have to agree it needs the red driver stripe. just like the white and black acr without the driver stripe its ok but the red stripe really sets off the paint scheme.

That car will be sitting there a long time for 134k lol....especially since Dodge has announced the Viper will be made for at least 2 more years...If you check around you can get one for invoice...Too bad dealers like that are still here and they go and close Tators,go figure.:rolleyes:Kevin

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I can confirm that car IS the one I posted photos of a few weeks back. First Yellow off the CAAP line. I passed at their $125800 offer......

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a beautiful ACR, but just think how much faster it would be if it was R E D !!!

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike other parts of the States, University Dodge can draw interest from many transnationals who have high end condos in the Miami area....for many 125 thousand is pocket change....when I went looking for my Mamba they (University Dodge) sold two for 8 thousand above MSRP.....even with the downturn in the economy there's still alot of mula around here... it will be interesting no doubt to see what it brings.......

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heh, $134k.... does that include a free matching Challenger SRT-8?

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as the 1 of 1 ACR, I have the Fed Tax paid,got Florida title in hand,and State taxes, Even have my vanity plate ACR -001....I just need the car LOL.......someone get that car released!!!!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
heh, $134k.... does that include a free matching Challenger SRT-8?

For LESS than $134k, I can buy an F430 with 2,000 miles on it...
Not REALLY a tough decision.. I have a passion for Vipers, and have owned many. But for the kind of coin, I'll grab a 430.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of that color scheme without a stripe. It looks like a backyard project, especially with those all-black wheels. Sorry, but it doesn't even come close to the stunning GTS bumblebee. Somebody has to tell the truth or this forum will become a veritable vette forum.

Amen !

:drive: